• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Back Again

GentleDreamer96

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey everyone! I'm using this account because I can't access my old account. This is the first time in years that I've logged into this site!
I'm a genderfluid demiboy who's into wearing and seeing people wear diapers! Outside of my ABDL life, I love stories and storytelling in all of its forms, as well as poetry.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
welcome back :)

it's against adisc rules to have more than one account - but don't worry - you can post in the requests forum that you can't access your old account and they should be able to merge your old one with your new one

i had to do this a couple of days ago after being away for a few years myself

Reactions: floppyfoppsie and LaLoneDigi
GentleDreamer96 said:
Hey everyone! I'm using this account because I can't access my old account. This is the first time in years that I've logged into this site!
I'm a genderfluid demiboy who's into wearing and seeing people wear diapers! Outside of my ABDL life, I love stories and storytelling in all of its forms, as well as poetry.
Welcome!

I love storytelling! Novels, film, theater, poetry, history, video games, pro wrestling... Like you say, all it's forms!

• Love
Reactions: GentleDreamer96
Back