Babyfur Carseat Comms

PuppyJames

Just A Lil Puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hey Ya'll! I have this adorable base of a babyfur in a carseat and wanted to see if anyone would like me to make some free art for them? I have so much time on my hands and nothing to do! Art is the answer I suppose :p If you'd like something else, just ask! I have over 20 bases that I can make for your fursona <3 lmk! (Only canines/felines for my bases! Sorry other furs!)
kjP2UB_RFGwy5g95BwHlygr7HCmTBLmzFpKJncPD-prRfWDEwoxxZj1JS19B1hShk_8ef2extBw8gCqK9v5VDkdcAz1fJVshZ3bChOZDCX57my00VPxxceMST-bT_juniL2THRS48Wo56rigHAWndAF_Hw=s2048

Last edited:
Cute!! Where did you get the lines?

Reactions: PuppyJames
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Cute!! Where did you get the lines?
Skunkify :)

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
  • Love
So cute!!!! Thank you so much!!!

• Love
JaysonTheRegressor said:
So cute!!!! Thank you so much!!!
Of course! Again, sorry its not super clean, my art program was being so stubborn and I didnt want to keep ya waiting.

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Would you be interested in doing mine?

Attachments

• RefforSlice.png
    RefforSlice.png
    468.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
I am not primarily on this site, but I.m @babytwebcomic on Twitter. perhaps you could use the design of my Velvet character? if you do, would you post it on a burner acc and tag me? it'd be easier to find for me that way! Much appreciated!

SliceTheFox said:
Would you be interested in doing mine?
Sure thing! Apologies for the late reply, work has been busy.
SummitSodaroo said:
I am not primarily on this site, but I.m @babytwebcomic on Twitter. perhaps you could use the design of my Velvet character? if you do, would you post it on a burner acc and tag me? it'd be easier to find for me that way! Much appreciated!
No problem, send a ref sheet (or I can make one for you).

PuppyJames said:
Sure thing! Apologies for the late reply, work has been busy.

No problem, send a ref sheet (or I can make one for you).
Alright! (I don't have any babyfur/diaperfur refs, so I hope this works!) Also, I apologize for asking many days to respond. went out of town for a fur con and forgot to check in.

Attachments

• velvetref.jpeg
    velvetref.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 2
SummitSodaroo said:
Alright! (I don't have any babyfur/diaperfur refs, so I hope this works!) Also, I apologize for asking many days to respond. went out of town for a fur con and forgot to check in.
Very nice sona, Velvet.. if you ever want to chat with this padded Wolf,let me know.

Back