• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Babybob

Bcperrin58

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello I have been into being a baby for the 19 year of my life ( I am 50) so I have seen the community grow.
I have a hard time letting go to be little.,but I keep at it , it's just something I want

Reactions: BBBen, LaLoneDigi, messydiaper and 2 others
Hello, welcome!! It's always so nice to see folks who've been around in the community for so long!

I hope you enjoy it here, and I hope you continue to enjoy being little :D

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy and Bcperrin58
Bcperrin58 said:
Hello I have been into being a baby for the 19 year of my life ( I am 50) so I have seen the community grow.
I have a hard time letting go to be little.,but I keep at it , it's just something I want
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. Yes it can be hard to get into little mode. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
Hello and Welcome

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be! No trolls or bullies allowed, just a safe place to be yourself and build confident's.

Hello and welcome here

Back