Baby Powder Oil 😍

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
So lately I've been nurturing my littles. They've been more present lately. So much so that it actually halted my menstrual cycle! (Sorry if TMI--I'm just amazed at the power of the brain)!

They've been diapered 24/7 which means I needed more diapers. I also bought baby powder oil which comes in a small glass bottle with a roll-on top. I also got baby powder scented wax melts so my room smells like a nursery. 🥹

I don't remember who I found out about these two things from. I don't remember if I read it in a forum here or somewhere else, but thank you to whoever it is I learned about them! 🩷 They smell amazing and it's comforting!

I wanted to share in case anyone is interested. I got both items on Amazon!

20240225_103440.jpg
20240225_104139.jpg

• Love
Reactions: babyoni, Edgewater, CutestPaddedFemboy and 3 others
Thank you for sharing those because I might find myself getting them. It would be a great way for me to be able engage in my little side more but do it in a discreet enough way my renter may not catch on at least if I keep it to my room. Thank you for sharing @ShyGirl91 and it's great to know you and your littles have been well :) 🤗 (y)

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and ShyGirl91
ShyGirl91 said:
So lately I've been nurturing my littles. They've been more present lately. So much so that it actually halted my menstrual cycle! (Sorry if TMI--I'm just amazed at the power of the brain)!

They've been diapered 24/7 which means I needed more diapers. I also bought baby powder oil which comes in a small glass bottle with a roll-on top. I also got baby powder scented wax melts so my room smells like a nursery. 🥹

I don't remember who I found out about these two things from. I don't remember if I read it in a forum here or somewhere else, but thank you to whoever it is I learned about them! 🩷 They smell amazing and it's comforting!

I wanted to share in case anyone is interested. I got both items on Amazon!

If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by "halting your menstrual cycle"? Its not particularly healthy if anything makes you stop your monthly cycle. I only ask out of concern, coming from someone else with a uterus, and hope you're doing alright!

Anyway, I LOVE that there is baby powder body oil out there, I definitely will be ordering this off of Amazon to try out!

I use the "Newborn Nursery" Scentsy scent paks in my Scentsy buddy and I also tuck one under my pillow and I LOVE them. They definitely add to my headspace. I'm always clamoring for more baby powder-scented things, so thank you for the tip! 🥰

Reactions: Edgewater
The scentsies are good but since oils carry scents better i imagine that this will only be even better than those. I've already ordered some.

Reactions: Edgewater and ShyGirl91
JulestheFloof said:
If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by "halting your menstrual cycle"? Its not particularly healthy if anything makes you stop your monthly cycle. I only ask out of concern, coming from someone else with a uterus, and hope you're doing alright!

Anyway, I LOVE that there is baby powder body oil out there, I definitely will be ordering this off of Amazon to try out!

I use the "Newborn Nursery" Scentsy scent paks in my Scentsy buddy and I also tuck one under my pillow and I LOVE them. They definitely add to my headspace. I'm always clamoring for more baby powder-scented things, so thank you for the tip! 🥰
It stopped my cycle until I broke the chain by not wearing to work one day last week. I'm convinced I wouldn't have had a period this month had I not interrupted things. I was over 2 weeks late and I'm not sexually active so I knew I wasn't pregnant.
It probably isn't healthy; however, I'm not worried about it. I think things will level out after we are through this system destabilization period. I appreciate your concern. ☺️

I know of another person with DID who didn't have a period until her 20's because of her little alters. When she started going to therapy and working through things, she started her period.

And, you're welcome!! I'll have to check out the scensy ones you have and compare the two. 🩷 Let me know what you think about the roll-on baby oil!! ☺️

Reactions: Edgewater and JulestheFloof
mistykitty said:
The scentsies are good but since oils carry scents better i imagine that this will only be even better than those. I've already ordered some.
let me know what you think! 🩷 I really like it!

Reactions: mistykitty
mistykitty said:
Thank you for sharing those because I might find myself getting them. It would be a great way for me to be able engage in my little side more but do it in a discreet enough way my renter may not catch on at least if I keep it to my room. Thank you for sharing @ShyGirl91 and it's great to know you and your littles have been well :) 🤗 (y)
Yes, it's super comforting and helps get into the mindset! 💕 I'm interested to hear what you think when you try them!! xoxo

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty
ShyGirl91 said:
I know of another person with DID who didn't have a period until her 20's because of her little alters. When she started going to therapy and working through things, she started her period.
We've always had really irregular periods and literally never occurred to me that it could be related to having osdd. Interesting.... Now I think of it, being little a lot or our male part being around does seem to delay it.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
I have used baby powder scented oil inside my diaper for several years. There are many manufacturers of scented oils with different fragrances. I wear my my diapers to work and wet throughout the day and of course I want to smell fresh and clean and not be offensive to coworkers with a wet diaper odor. The oils are very concentrated so all I need is 2-4 drops in my dry diaper, then baby powder and I am good for the day. I highly recommend baby powder scented oil, just Google the phrase and different companies will come up.

Prillprillprill said:
We've always had really irregular periods and literally never occurred to me that it could be related to having osdd. Interesting.... Now I think of it, being little a lot or our male part being around does seem to delay it.
it's remarkable, isn't it?? The brain fascinates me.

something baby powder related I've learned. I found a baby powder that is not made with talc so there is no asbestos risk. also it smells really really good

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
something baby powder related I've learned. I found a baby powder that is not made with talc so there is no asbestos risk. also it smells really really good
That's good! Which kind do you use? :)

its actually johnsons. it's made with zea mays starch (corn starch)

Back