Baby Lotion

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Anyone else LOVE the smell of baby lotion?

• Love
Reactions: Littlebabybecca, theancientmariner, mybebaby101UK and 2 others
👋 ooh, ooh. I love the smell of baby lotion. I love to smear it on my nether region before taping up my diaper. I'll just squirt some on then use the diaper to smear it around then tape up. Then during wearing that sweet smell wafts out of my diaper for several hours afterwards, even after wetting.
I also like the smell of pee mixed with the lotion in my diaper. Plus after I wet it gets a little slick in there if you know what I mean......hee hee.

Just gotta add something.
I have tried many brands of baby lotion and nothing, and I mean nothing compares to J&J baby lotion. J&J has it hands down!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mybebaby101UK, pdiapered and BBBen
Completely agree everyone has their thing and for me it’s baby powder it reminds me of Parma violets and feels nice and smooth

Baby Magic is amazing, but the smell stays on you even after washing it off multiple times.

Reactions: theancientmariner and Seasonedcitizen
Yessssssss

Dana-Love-s-Baby-Soft-Body-Mist-for-Women-1-5-Oz-4ecace88-cf37-42f3-9ae3-888cf4f7ca74-1-5d3818...png
THIS STUFF SMELLS AMAZING. It smells exactly like baby powder and I've been using it since I was a little girl.

• Love
Reactions: Bigdiaperfiller, Cribbin, pdiapered and 2 others
quartz200420012 said:
nope just the OG Pink bottle. Strangely enough not many stores stock BabyMagic products in my area.
If you have access to a Walmart (U.S. only I think) then you can get the whipped butter stuff but it isn't in the baby aisle. It is oddly enough with the regular shampoo products aisles, upper shelves. That is my experience at three separate Walmart locations.

Reactions: pdiapered
yellowcrayons said:
View attachment 134435
THIS STUFF SMELLS AMAZING. It smells exactly like baby powder and I've been using it since I was a little girl.
I've been using this recently. My clothes smell like Dreft and I've been using powder scented deodorant and baby cologne. 😁🥰

1000011686.jpg

Rather smell like kid/baby than the gross cliche Axe/Old spice all the guys drown themselves in. 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: yellowcrayons, AndyPandy and pdiapered
I like the J&J lavender bed time lotion. 🤤 Use it on my heels before putting my socks on and on the back of my hands.

So when I go out it's some combination of Dreft detergent and Blissfuls scent, lavender lotion, baby powder deodorant, and baby cologne. 🤭 Sometimes I'll shower in J&J baby body wash too. 🤗. And the keratin treatment safe shampoo I use now in my glass smooth shiny straightened hair smells like lemons and oranges. I even get that satin-y ring of light halo reflection on my head now like little kids have with their perfect hair, it's soooo cool. 🥰🤣 Can't wait for it to grow out long enough to shake side to side again and just fall right back where it was.

Been thinking about trying this gummi bear kids deodorant but sadly the reviews say it doesn't smell like gummi bears or candy at all. 😔

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
I've been using this recently. My clothes smell like Dreft and I've been using powder scented deodorant and baby cologne. 😁🥰

View attachment 134470

Rather smell like kid/baby than the gross cliche Axe/Old spice all the guys drown themselves in. 🤮
I need a bottle of this, where do you get it? I'm very intrigued!

yellowcrayons said:
I need a bottle of this, where do you get it? I'm very intrigued!
Right! I hate BO! So when I woke up this morning I smelled very sweet! I think it's because of all the baby lotion, baby soap, and baby Cologne I used! Even after working 7 hours straight I still smell great! Because you know babies and abtoddlers like me smell great!

Back