Baby bibs

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Do y'all (Texas talk) wear a bib to protect your clothes? I keep an adult baby bib close by for when I am dressed for church or going out to protect my clothes while eating.
Also, while in little mode do you ever wear a bib or does your CG put a bib on you while in public?

I like to wear a bib. When I visit my friends house I have one there that was made to order to cover my whole front and lap when sitting down. It has baby bears on one side and is plastic backed. It keeps my dresses clean from spills.

Reactions: Floodingpants
Last time I wore a bib I was about 8 years old
never thought about wearing one to protect clothes

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Some barbecue places used to give out throw away bib for messy ribs.

sissybaby34 said:
I like to wear a bib. When I visit my friends house I have one there that was made to order to cover my whole front and lap when sitting down. It has baby bears on one side and is plastic backed. It keeps my dresses clean from spills.
It's nice that you can share your baby/little side.

Bibs for laughter.
You can bibbing in style.
No matter what age.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240122-182700.png
    Screenshot_20240122-182700.png
    305.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Floodingpants said:
It's nice that you can share your baby/little side.
Thanks, yes I am very lucky to be able to do that. I get to visit a few times each year and am able to dress any way I like. In fact they encourage it and often have things out waiting for my arrival.

My wife/mamma made a number of them a number of years ago. I always have one on the back of a dining room chair..just in case. I do tend to get messy..lol. Also keep pampers wipes nearby to clean sticky dirty fingers..lol. I a messy baby boy.

Do you remember those plastic bibs with the button fastener behind the neck and the food catchment tray beneath?

Turns out they make a modern version of this for senior care. Found this when considering spinal surgery and needs during subsequent recovery. Available from Amazon.

1706668593416.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Littlebabaprince, thedlguy and sissybaby34
I have a bib from Dependeco. The seamstress, Monika, makes a basic flat bib with no pocket but nice and big for adult-size littles. Good price too! Different fabrics available. My bib looks good with all of my cloth PUL diapers I’ve bought from her.

Haha, always when I'm having anything with sauce! My caregiver hates spaghetti day 🤣🤣🤣

i always make a mess when i'm eating, i really should get some!!! i have too many shirts with food stains on them. i'll have to get some when i can!

247 said:
Do you remember those plastic bibs with the button fastener behind the neck and the food catchment tray beneath?

Turns out they make a modern version of this for senior care. Found this when considering spinal surgery and needs during subsequent recovery. Available from Amazon.

View attachment 129178
I have one of those...........but in pink of course!

I make custom ABDL bibs if anyone is interested pm me

Love bibs, just another way of being regressed and controlled as a baby

Sometimes I like to have a "baby breakfast " and will wear this bib whilst spoon-feeding myself. (I have a plastic toddler feeding bowl and spoon)-
20230327_070958~2.jpg

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
Sissyleslie said:
Sometimes I like to have a "baby breakfast " and will wear this bib whilst spoon-feeding myself. (I have a plastic toddler feeding bowl and spoon)-
View attachment 129230
so cute! that's an adorable bib! sounds like a great way to have breakfast!

Thank you! Yes, it is an enjoyable way to have breakfast! I think that the bib was from "Little for Big" , or something like that. I have another bib with matching design, but blue instead of pink. Now if only I can find it....

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
Something I've considered doing but not something I've been able to yet.

247 said:

View attachment 129178
IMG_7175.jpeg

This is adult sized! I use it all the time. I love it. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 247 and royalpacis
Back