Baby Bag

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm thinking of making a baby bag for when my mommy nanny2abdrew and I head out. Just thining of putting something together if I need supplies. I am wearing more and more now days. I could even bring teddy along.

""Crabby hands"".

Even though I would love a real baby bag with babyish theme on it like this, it would proberly be best to use a back pack to hide it.
Just wondering if others have a baby bag and is this a good idea?
Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I keep a change bag in the trunk of my car if I'm wearing or expect to spend time with anyone else who is. Aside from diapers, powder, and lotion, it's not particularly a baby bag. A nondescript backpack seems to suit better.

Reactions: ABdrew
I think using a standard backpack or a plain looking handbag as a baby/diaper bag, especially if you wear when out and about with your Nanny 😄

Oddly enough, while I never took to wearing out and about too frequently, 2 of the 3 Mommies I've had; my previous Mommy friend and my current Mommy/GF both loved the idea of having a diaper bag around :)

My Mommy friend had a really babyish looking one and she kept diapers, a small bottle of baby powder, a small packet of wipes, my binky, my rattle and a spare baba in it, sometimes she'd pull it out if we were playing on the floor together and pretend we were on a picnic or something :LOL: It was nice and it added some extra realism and play to our dynamic ☺

My current Mommy/GF is quite similar to my Mommy friend, very encouraging, absolutely adores the realism, she too has said she might pick up a babyish looking diaper bag or backpack to keep around her place for when I come visit :)

Reactions: ABdrew and littlemoosey
I have both, and neither. I do have an actual baby diaper bag which I keep all of my supplies in. I only use it for longer and weekend stays though. For day trips or walking around alot where a change is likely to be needed I have a standard backpack with just a couple of diapers in it. Then for when I'm just out and about or around town I keep a couple of spare diapers in my car. I'll take it in hand, (no bag needed) to the closest restroom for changing (never had a problem with this, even with my crinklz).

Back