Asked to be back in diapers

I don't think I ever asked my parents for diapers, but I did ask for help with my night and day wetting issues as a teen. Unfortunately got no real help

• Sad
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and diaperkool
I also didn't have to ask. My mom is very strict about it. If your wetting the bed you are to be diapered. Even after I stopped she kept me in them "just in case" for a while longer.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Pampers4Ever, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
As long as I wet my bed there was never a need to ask my mother to wear diapers, in fact she made it a normal, routine part of getting ready for bed. She was always there with cloth diapers and plastic pants in her hands, waiting for me to lay down on the bed so she could pin my diapers on. And there in the morning to unpin my diapers and help me get ready for school. This continued until my late teens when I was finally able to remain dry all night. Unfortunately by then I had become attracted to wearing diapers for a number of reasons. So when I returned home from college for the holidays I asked her if I could wear diapers again while I was home. After discussing for a while, she said if it was that important to me, I could. I ended up wearing diapers often when I was home from college until I moved out on my own and could do what I wanted.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Pampers4Ever, Skunkdude and 3 others
I've gotten so close to asking back in the day and technically still did but it didn't go as planned. If I could go back in time I'd 100% ask. I'm certain I could have gotten to be able to wear diapers. It's kinda a regret now but at least the abdl scene fills the void :p

Reactions: Skunkdude, hersen, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
My mom jokingly suggested that I wear a diaper to bed when I was a pre-teen. About 10 or 11, I think. We were visiting friends in a neighboring country, and were staying for the night. Apparently, I had a lot to drink at dinner, which prompted my mom to suggest that we borrow a diaper for me. I just wish I'd had the courage to support her idea.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Skunkdude, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
CptKirk said:
Until I was 7 or 8. I learned how to line my underwear with a half a roll of TP, poop and play around like that.
I used to do that too when I was the same age. I tried not to use very much toilet paper though because I didn't want my parents to notice and get suspicious. One time when I was about 10 I didn't use enough TP and I accidentally got poop on my underwear. I had to quickly wash out my underwear in the bath tub with shampoo and dry them with the hair dryer before my parents got home, and I was so scared that they would come home before I finished.

Reactions: Skunkdude and PadPhilosopher
Bryle said:
I also didn't have to ask. My mom is very strict about it. If your wetting the bed you are to be diapered. Even after I stopped she kept me in them "just in case" for a while longer.
I can relate , my mom is kinda the same. When i stopped wetting at 16 my mom kept me in " just in case " diapers for a year after , it was a long time but i got so used to it i didn't really protest , it was weird initially when i needed to wear but didn't really needed it .There were a lot of conflicting emotions going on back then , like why am i still in diapers when i didn't really need it but i felt safe and secure wearing etc

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Skunkdude, LittleTyke and 2 others
I never asked for nappies again but following yet another doctors appointment to see why I was still wetting the bed at 15 years old I ended up with adult nappies.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I never asked, I was way too embarrassed to.

I did wear disposable tape on diapers for bedwetting until I was like 8-10ish. I remember after having woken up dry for about 2-4 weeks straight, proudly asking one night to go to bed without a diaper and my parents let me. I woke up dry the next morning and that was that, was never put in diapers again :( ... at least by my parents, years later I diapered myself and had ABDL friends that diapered me :)

If I could go back in time, I would definitely not ask to go to bed without a diaper and would have used the ones I was put in for bedwetting on purpose. I don't really have a memory of ever using them on purpose oddly enough, I might have at times, but I don't explicitly ever remember doing it.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Skunkdude, LittleTyke and 1 other person
I never once asked to be put back in nappies.

Conversely, my eldest child was nearly 4 and potty trained for over a year when our youngest was born and she asked to “wear nappies like the baby”.

The idea was quickly dropped when I explained that the baby went to bed at half past six.

She bought it up again just after she turned six when our youngest was potty trained during the day, but not quite ready at night and I actually remember her being quite jealous that her younger brother got to wear nappies at night, pouting “but its not fair Daddy!” We didn’t let her then either, though I expect it would have made our lives easier lol, and she hasn’t bought it up since.

NabePup said:
I never asked, I was way too embarrassed to.

I did wear disposable tape on diapers for bedwetting until I was like 8-10ish. I remember after having woken up dry for about 2-4 weeks straight, proudly asking one night to go to bed without a diaper and my parents let me. I woke up dry the next morning and that was that, was never put in diapers again :( ... at least by my parents, years later I diapered myself and had ABDL friends that diapered me :)

If I could go back in time, I would definitely not ask to go to bed without a diaper and would have used the ones I was put in for bedwetting on purpose. I don't really have a memory of ever using them on purpose oddly enough, I might have at times, but I don't explicitly ever remember doing it.
Really shot yourself in the foot there haha

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, LittleTyke, NabePup and 1 other person
goodnites said:
Has anyone ever actually asked their parents to be put back in diapers when they were younger? Either for day or for night or both. The more fictional stories I read about diapers the more I keep wondering if anyone has actually done things from those stories.
When I was five, my sister was wetting the bed and was put in diapers. I asked if I could wear them too, making my mom smile. Then she said, "No," as she didn't want me to get used to it. Some of my friends at that time were wearing diapers, and in kindergarten, some of the kids were diapered during nap time. I felt left out.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, LittleTyke, NabePup and 1 other person
Sort of... I am fairly incontinent so I did not have to ask. I asked to be in diapers at all times when I was about ten. I could generally be trusted not to wet by then, but I often did just by accident. I had to be in diapers at school, during long care trips, and at movies. During school teachers would lock their doors and not let students leave the room so they couldn't cheat on tests but for me this guaranteed I would piss my pants.

Movies I would get too involved in and often wet myself and on car trips I would wet because I couldn't get to a restroom in minutes. I have also always wet the bed. I only have about two minutes when I get the urge until I wet ready or not. I have two kinds of writing that I call accident wetting and baby wetting. Accident wetting is if I knew I would wet and had warning and baby is if I just never knew.

Baby weting is to me literally like not being potty trained, I do remember being potty trained and the main reason I would wet is not ignoring the sense I had to wet but just not noticing it at all. I have never felt the urge when I should be asleep for instance. I once went with my cousin to see who could be potty trained and he won basically every time and he was four and I was eight. His parent wondered if he would be out of diapers because I wasn't but by the end of that summer, he was out of diapers.

This was kind of when I found the difference between accident and baby wets. I mean if I have no warning I just can't make it to the bathroom, he just had a hard time noticing the urge to go where I often just never noticed. He basically always won when I try to notice if I need to go I strangely become less able to. I went from wetting about six times a week to about twelve.

For me, baby wetting became more common it is the only time I recall actually being made fun of when he called me a baby but I still did not care. Other than that to my knowledge other than one baby sitter who just thought I would wet the bed when he found my goodnites.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, DiaperedTeddyBear, Skunkdude and 2 others
Bryle said:
I always found it weird parents would just be like "Nope no more diapers!" and just not let kids who wet the bed be in a diaper. Like to be rude are you an imbecile? They don't want to. Even as a DL I don't want to wash my sheets. Not to mention not being in diapers in the daytime and only bed wetting is not related to potty training.

If your kid never wets in the day they are potty trained, just full-stop. If you need diapers only at night you are potty trained. The most common thing I have to say is bed wetting and potty training are not related, I should know I have done both. If you are not conscious... like can you be blamed for what happens? We are not talking about murder we are talking about pissing your pants.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TigerDL, DiaperedTeddyBear and 2 others
Oh, one thing I will add the whole thing here teachers lock you in their room. I had a kid day when he almost wet his pants and I told him I was in diapers. He apparently used them because he asked me how to change. If you want to know go into a stall and take paper towels with you. take off your wet diaper put it in the towels and trash it. Easy peasy. I wet several times at school and never got caught.

When I was four, I asked my mum if I could wear nappies again. She told me that she didn’t have any nappies, but that I could wear some plastic pants. That wasn’t what I wanted though, and I said that I wanted to wear disposable nappies.

My grandmother was staying with us at the time, and she was due to go shopping that day, so mum said she’d ask my grandmother to get some nappies for me.

When my grandmother returned from shopping, I was really excited and I asked her about the nappies, but she said that she’d asked at the shops, but that “they don’t make nappies for four year olds.” I was so disappointed, and I didn’t realise at the time that I was being lied to.

I’m not sure whether my mum had come up with this plan with my grandmother and it was all just to humour me, or whether my mum really would have let me wear nappies again if my grandmother had been prepared to buy some.

I don’t think I ever asked again. I suspect I really did believe that they didn’t make nappies that would fit me.

With hindsight, I wish I’d said yes to the plastic pants…

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, LittleTyke, Skunkdude and 2 others
Back