Are there high waisted skinny jeans that work with diapers?

IWANTHOTDOG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm new to the world of feminine clothes and I want to start wearing women's jeans. I know with skinny jeans won't be as discreet as relaxed fit, but as long as it's not a crazy noticeable bulge I'm ok with it. There are adaptive jeans at target/jcpenny's but they aren't skinny fit so they won't look feminine enough I think. I can fit into 14/16 size clothing so kids section is viable.

Last edited:
Mission (leaning) Impossible - - -
Feminine tight jeans and diapers does not seem to be compatible - an oxymoron of sorts.
Feminine jeans are usually of lighter fabric and therefore tend to reveal more of what is or not contoured beneath.

babylock1 said:
Mission (leaning) Impossible - - -
Feminine tight jeans and diapers does not seem to be compatible - an oxymoron of sorts.
Feminine jeans are usually of lighter fabric and therefore tend to reveal more of what is or not contoured beneath.
Hmm shopping for feminine clothes is tough enough since I'm not sure how they are suppose to fit. Add on to that diapers which completely change the fit and it makes me even more confused!!!!! There are plenty of resources for size/fit of feminine jeans that I have to look into, but the diaper changes the fit expectation.

It also can depend on the diaper your wearing too. Something like a pullup or goodnites they may be thinner than ABDL style diapers.

I also know lots of adult brands ( Discreet, Tena and others you can buy at local pharmacies) usually have "thinner, sleeker" diapers for bladder leaks. Not intended to be fully wet in...just like if you laugh to much and a little comes out.

Pantysnpullups said:
It also can depend on the diaper your wearing too. Something like a pullup or goodnites they may be thinner than ABDL style diapers.

I also know lots of adult brands ( Discreet, Tena and others you can buy at local pharmacies) usually have "thinner, sleeker" diapers for bladder leaks. Not intended to be fully wet in...just like if you laugh to much and a little comes out.
Uh Oh! My stash is almost entirely made up of incontrol elite hybrids, quite a far cry away from pullups. Anyways I'm looking into cargo pants and joggers. It seems inevitable that my butt will scream "diapered". I may just have to make sure my hoodie or shirt is long enough to cover it.

Last edited:
Jeans with a zipper panel/placket in front would be useful in concealing anything but
the most heavy bulky diaper.
Flat front pull-on jeans tights leggings jeggings will not have that luxury.

Realize that minimal diaper soaking capacity is going to be required to hide any bulk.
This would be best in the bottom of the crotch. Tight jeans/pants/leggings are going
to be a challenge here.

If one is not a party pooper (#2) the behinder doesn't need a lot if any coverage.
Cut off the diaper bulk just passed mid crotch. Now you are not going to have a
great deal of fluid retainment but you will have minimum bulk perhaps creating
that baby elephant waddle walk and the rear should show off those kiester globes.

Thus if effect you would be able to have minimum diaper bulk -think along the
lines of a pad or liner inside a panty - frequent changes maybe necessary for
heavy wetters.

Like Clint Eastwood - "Man got to know his limitations".
Trial and error with various combinations to achieve that flat front and well
padded crotch look without excess rear development.

Oh and the COLOR of those jeans will play a part in concealing coverage - - -
Traditional blue navy dark blue would be best hiding any errant leaks while pale
pastel colors may reveal tooo much detail. It may help to have some bling detailing
to break up any excess diaper padding.
Also consider the rise of the waist for coverage - Hip waist jeans will not work
well - tooo little hiding coverage.

A tunic or long torso "T" shirt would help if the hiding factor can't be achieved -
But the usual precautions bending over - reaching for the top shelf - sitting may
not be enough - a fleeting flashing glance - and that is strange - Did I see what
I just thought I had seen ?

Want to live on the wild-side consider wearing a skirt covering diapers much better !

babylock1 said:
Jeans with a zipper panel/placket in front would be useful in concealing anything but
the most heavy bulky diaper.
Flat front pull-on jeans tights leggings jeggings will not have that luxury.

Realize that minimal diaper soaking capacity is going to be required to hide any bulk.
This would be best in the bottom of the crotch. Tight jeans/pants/leggings are going
to be a challenge here.

If one is not a party pooper (#2) the behinder doesn't need a lot if any coverage.
Cut off the diaper bulk just passed mid crotch. Now you are not going to have a
great deal of fluid retainment but you will have minimum bulk perhaps creating
that baby elephant waddle walk and the rear should show off those kiester globes.

Thus if effect you would be able to have minimum diaper bulk -think along the
lines of a pad or liner inside a panty - frequent changes maybe necessary for
heavy wetters.

Like Clint Eastwood - "Man got to know his limitations".
Trial and error with various combinations to achieve that flat front and well
padded crotch look without excess rear development.

Oh and the COLOR of those jeans will play a part in concealing coverage - - -
Traditional blue navy dark blue would be best hiding any errant leaks while pale
pastel colors may reveal tooo much detail. It may help to have some bling detailing
to break up any excess diaper padding.
Also consider the rise of the waist for coverage - Hip waist jeans will not work
well - tooo little hiding coverage.

A tunic or long torso "T" shirt would help if the hiding factor can't be achieved -
But the usual precautions bending over - reaching for the top shelf - sitting may
not be enough - a fleeting flashing glance - and that is strange - Did I see what
I just thought I had seen ?

Want to live on the wild-side consider wearing a skirt covering diapers much better !
I say just wear short leg dungarees with opaque black tights like me and suck it up sissy

IWANTHOTDOG said:
I'm new to the world of feminine clothes and I want to start wearing women's jeans. I know with skinny jeans won't be as discreet as relaxed fit, but as long as it's not a crazy noticeable bulge I'm ok with it. There are adaptive jeans at target/jcpenny's but they aren't skinny fit so they won't look feminine enough I think. I can fit into 14/16 size clothing so kids section is viable.
my favs are lee instantly slims high waisted straight leg

Back