Apology to Amazon UPS , FEDEX workers

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I read an Article today about an Amazon worker who posted to tic Tok about people who order water and dog food.
I’m a blue collar worker myself,I can see why he hates to have to deal with heavy stuff like that.
The Article didn’t mention diapers but I’m sure delivery people must get Tired of carrying those too.
Hay if I could buy north shore Locally I probably would.
To those of you who do this type of work… Thank you

Reactions: Angelapinks and AttilaThePun
geka said:
I read an Article today about an Amazon worker who posted to tic Tok about people who order water and dog food.
I’m a blue collar worker myself,I can see why he hates to have to deal with heavy stuff like that.
The Article didn’t mention diapers but I’m sure delivery people must get Tired of carrying those too.
Like any other job if you are explained the gig and agree in to a work agreement for X amount of dollars than so be it. It is a Job they are paid to do. I have the right to say that as I drove trucks for years and have had both shoulders ripped out moving 55 gal drums of anything and everything and a lot of other things.

That is a lesson to young ones. Be Smart get a job you do not need to abuse your body to do. Its not worth it and the moment you leave the company they will forget your name and replace you with another young body they can break down. You can end of disabled by 40 pretty easy if you are not smart.

Reactions: dogboy, geka, Angelapinks and 1 other person
No problem mate(y)

I'm an Amazonian driver, and haul pallets with the help of my handy pallet jack in and out of my truck. It's a job, and we do it no matter what.

Reactions: dogboy, geka, Angelapinks and 2 others
geka said:
At least cases of diapers are lighter than cases of bottled water and cases of canned dog food (or huge bags of kibble). But I do appreciate good delivery workers!

Reactions: Diaperman95, geka and Angelapinks
theancientmariner said:
I'm an Amazonian driver, and haul pallets with the help of my handy pallet jack in and out of my truck. It's a job, and we do it no matter what.

I guess it's better than not having a job. I did tough jobs stuff myself when I was younger without mechanical help, but my knees appreciate I don't anymore. My spine is uncertain whether sitting at the desk all day is actually better or not.

I recommend giving your friendly delivery man/woman a snack and a tip when they deliver your set of barbells.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and AttilaThePun
yea i call BS.. its called a job. You know what you signed up for.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diaperman95 and chamberpot
ElPulpo said:
I guess it's better than not having a job. I did tough jobs stuff myself when I was younger without mechanical help, but my knees appreciate I don't anymore. My spine is uncertain whether sitting at the desk all day is actually better or not.

I recommend giving your friendly delivery man/woman a snack and a tip when they deliver your set of barbells.
Oooh! I concur! 🤩 Hand over your cookies citizen😂

• Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun and dogboy
I guessing that if you don't want to handle packages that might weigh a lot then don't get a job in the delivery biz, and they also have this invention called a hand truck. Big boxes of diapers are cumbersome but not all that heavy. I had a UPS driver come up to the door one time tossing the box up and down and he said "it isn't ammo this time" lol he had made plenty of deliveries that were considerably heavier on a regular basics .lol

Last edited:
Reactions: AttilaThePun, theancientmariner and geka
chamberpot said:
I guessing that if you don't want to handle packages that might weigh a lot then don't get a job in the delivery biz, and they also have this invention called a hand truck. Big boxes of diapers are cumbersome but not all that heavy. I had a UPS driver come up to the door one time tossing the box up and down and he said "it isn't ammo this time" lol he had made plenty of deliveries that were considerably heavier on a regular basics .lol
Somr folks don't have a choice mate. I contacted my friend and said I was worried about rent and he brought me on board. Would've rather preferred a warehouse job or something else, but rent comes before comfort.

Reactions: ElPulpo and AttilaThePun
A couple years ago I ordered a REL subwoofer that weighed over 70 lbs. and I felt sorry for the person who had to deliver it. There was a time I could lift half a grand piano but not now....sigh.

Reactions: geka and AttilaThePun
dogboy said:
A couple years ago I ordered a REL subwoofer that weighed over 70 lbs. and I felt sorry for the person who had to deliver it. There was a time I could lift half a grand piano but not now....sigh.
Are you kidding? I know myself just how heavy grand pianos are. They are no joke heavy as hell.

Reactions: AttilaThePun
Grand piano – 700 to 1,200 pounds. I will be doing good pick up the stool. Lol

theancientmariner said:
Are you kidding? I know myself just how heavy grand pianos are. They are no joke heavy as hell.
I lifted weights all through high school and college. I had a racing friend, we raced cars on the 1/4 mile tracks, and we'd show off to the kids in our church high school choir with him lifting one end of the church grand and I lifting the other.

He and I built race engines for others our age. We'd lift the short block (big block V8's), put them in the back of a pickup truck and take it to the person we were building for. Then he'd grab one end and I'd grab the other, pull it off the back of the truck and take it into the garage or driveway, where ever we were working on their car. We did use a chain fall to guide the engine into their car...haha.

• Wow
Reactions: AttilaThePun and theancientmariner
dogboy said:
I lifted weights all through high school and college. I had a racing friend, we raced cars on the 1/4 mile tracks, and we'd show off to the kids in our church high school choir with him lifting one end of the church grand and I lifting the other.

He and I built race engines for others our age. We'd lift the short block (big block V8's), put them in the back of a pickup truck and take it to the person we were building for. Then he'd grab one end and I'd grab the other, pull it off the back of the truck and take it into the garage or driveway, where ever we were working on their car. We did use a chain fall to guide the engine into their car...haha.
1703827702696.png

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy and AttilaThePun
The funny thing is that my friend and I were both 5' 8" tall and I weighed around 135 lbs so we weren't big guys. I was in my younger 20s at the time.

Back