Anyone play video games diapered?

Definitely, it’s the best way to unwind. I play on PC and PS5.

I do :3 I play on playstation and xbox!

absolutely nothing is finer

I play videogames diapered, especially in that cases when you are unable to take a break during the gameplay. Imma PC gamer

Last edited:
Yeah, almost every time I game here lately I'm padded. But that's also due to me only having time to game when streaming. XD At least until work hours get decreased. lol

Yeah, playing an MMO you can't just pause in the middle of a dungeon or boss fight when "nature calls"...

Being diapered while gaming prevents messy pants and dead characters.

I'm ic with severe IBS. Very little control left gaming and diapers goes hand in hand especially with IBS and drinking coffee 😂 currently playing helldiver's as I type this. Didn't get the chance to run to the bathroom for my ibs and I don't care ATM I'll shower later ...busy spreading democracy in a loaded diaper lol 😆 it's kinda funny to me because I used to try and make it to the toilet and it used to really upset me when I failed and It used to gross me out now I just don't care and I find it convenient and almost enjoy it in a odd way

Last edited:
Playing games/ watching video's on pc is the main thing I do while padded. Not only is the diaper very convenient for when you are very focussed in the game but it also is incredibly comfortable. I also usually drink a ton of pepsi while gaming and without a diaper I would have to go to the bathroom every hour. So turns out every game is a little bit pay to win after all. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: artemisenterri
Back