Anyone nice and soaked this morning?

When I wear diapers at night I don't Wake up to pee. So I wake up wet if I have a diaper on every morning.

Reactions: Diprs2 and diaperdude
I was dry this morning. Can't be squishy all the time... even though I want to.

Reactions: Diprs2 and bpaszki116
bpaszki116 said:
Sounds like your having a great squishy morning. No better way to start the day
Absolutely!

Reactions: diaperdude
Yes I woke up to find as usual that I am very wet and warm and no leaks !
Have maybe only one dry night a year and tend to really hammer my night time Nappies with a booster and micro fibre cloth Nappies inside a high absorbancy disposable Nappý which normally gets close to its limit come morning.
Always a good start to the day waking in that warm heavy secure Nappy !
Love it !

Reactions: Diprs2 and Wetshisbed
I woke up soaked. I always do. 😁

Reactions: Diprs2
I went to bed a little wet, woke up during the night, wet some more. Woke up this morning and wet some more. I like to use my diapers to capacity if possible. Sometimes a little more than that. Won't be changing this one until I start to leak since I have no plans to go anywhere today.

Reactions: Diprs2, Soggy247 and Wetshisbed
Aimeesaurus said:
I went to bed a little wet, woke up during the night, wet some more. Woke up this morning and wet some more. I like to use my diapers to capacity if possible. Sometimes a little more than that. Won't be changing this one until I start to leak since I have no plans to go anywhere today.

I'm a bit the same at home. I use my nappies to the full. I dont care if im a little smelly and leaky. Its different when i go out though. I like to be clean, dry and fresh.

Reactions: Wetshisbed, Diprs2 and Aimeesaurus
Soggy247 said:
I'm a bit the same at home. I use my nappies to the full. I dont care if im a little smelly and leaky. Its different when i go out though. I like to be clean, dry and fresh.
Yeah agreed, dry when going out. Can't have an bulky wet diaper giving me away!

Reactions: Diprs2 and Soggy247
Aimeesaurus said:
Yeah agreed, dry when going out. Can't have an bulky wet diaper giving me away!

Yup. And i usually change more frequently when I'm out too.

Reactions: Aimeesaurus
Got up early this morning and am enjoying my 2nd cup of coffee in my very well soaked, warm and squishy night diaper. When I leave the house for an extended period, I am diapered and when I return home I keep that diaper on as I don't want to seem wasteful. I generally wear it till I get a small leak.

I am the same as every morning of every day, very wet but still am able to get thru about half the morning before I will need to change, I do get the total use out of all my diapers, for the most part i only need to change mid to late morning and then after my shower in the evening for bed, 2 diapers and 2 boosters per day. the combanation I am using now has had zero leaks. Using a pull up with slits cut in outer layer for booster with a 4 tape diaper over that..

Reactions: WBxx and Diprs2
chamberpot said:
I am the same as every morning of every day, very wet but still am able to get thru about half the morning before I will need to change, I do get the total use out of all my diapers, for the most part i only need to change mid to late morning and then after my shower in the evening for bed, 2 diapers and 2 boosters per day. the combanation I am using now has had zero leaks. Using a pull up with slits cut in outer layer for booster with a 4 tape diaper over that..
That's the average for me as well. Usually no more than 2 diapers and boosters per day. The days I don't leave the house I won't normally be in a diaper.

Reactions: chamberpot
Yes, again this morning I woke up wet with no memory of the incident(s). This brings my current wet night streak to 16. Not a record but still pretty good in my book.

chamberpot said:
That’s impressive. Which particular pull-up and boosters are you using?

WBxx said:
That’s impressive. Which particular pull-up and boosters are you using?
I am wearing an Attends BRB20 medium with a Sam's Club small/ med male pull-up with the slits cut in it... total cost about 89 cents a change

Last edited:
Not right now but before I had to change to go to work I had been because I wear/use overnight.

I almost always wake up wet, I am at the point where most nights I need to wear a high strength abdl diaper to hold it all in. I do still wake up sometimes to go #2 tho, most of the time I end up taking it off, then putting it back on afterwards.

chamberpot said:
I am wearing an Attends BRB20 medium with a Sam's Club small/ med male pull-up with the slits cut in it... total cost about 89 cents a change
interested in how you like those sams club pullups, have you ever tried their briefs, any thoughts on those?

backups205 said:
interested in how you like those sams club pullups, have you ever tried their briefs, any thoughts on those?
I love their pull-ups way way better then say Depends real fit > I have been using them for years. I wore them to work for drips and dribbles the last 5 years that i was in the labor pool. you can't beat the price for them the ones I use are Members Mark total protection for men, These look very much white Grannie-Panties but they are inside my pants so who cares.. .. I have never tried their briefs. @ 35 bucks for a case of 92 how can you go wrong?

Last edited:
everyday i wake up soggy

Reactions: diaperdude and chamberpot
Back