1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
tmp.png
Planning to get a job in AI, get a car/loan, get a house/mortgage,
and do all this silly adult stuff just so I can:
1) have privacy - just me, myself, & I
and 2) create a strong, hidden connection in the ceiling
of my new house when the time comes, so I can install a baby swing and finally be a baby again ;D
long journey, but I'm writing my plan and I need to know what these specific ones are called, because I ADORE THEM!
Any help is extremely appreciated! ;D
xoxo <3

It’s a jumper not a swing

Oops, you're right. Do you happen to know which one it is? Thanks a ton! :D

It's a custom creation, I've encountered it in my searches before. Although I've never seen that specific pic, there are others of it floating around the internet.

It is not a commercial product that you can buy. Someone DIY'ed that.

if you search etsy and write Adult size jumper and click enter you can find many of that thing , but most expensive because is custom order so expensive to order to most persons , if you have money you can order on etsy

Last edited:
As mentioned custom ordering is the way to get one like that. I have a friend who has one and he had a guy in germany make it custom.

Reactions: liveandlove
SparkleAlchemist said:
As mentioned custom ordering is the way to get one like that. I have a friend who has one and he had a guy in germany make it custom.
Wow! Thanks everyone!
And to you specifically, could you please post a contact to this guy in germany or DM me if it makes more sense?
In it, I also need to know how to request this. I would **really** **really** appreciate it. :)

Before Covid I met a guy at an arts & crafts show from Hawaii who was selling something like that, although he called them hammocks.

Back