Anyone heard of "because" brand?

mdogg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Has anyone been getting a lot of advertisements in their social media and whatnot about a company called "Because"? Has any one tried their products yet? They look paper thin and seem to be on quite the aggressive ad campaign right now...
Also looks like they are limited to pads, shields and underwear products, no briefs or heavy overnight things. They have a "what product is best" feature but no matter what, it always maxes out at the removable underwear option. My guess it is a Depend or Poise underwear competitor but wonder what others here think..

mdogg said:
Has anyone been getting a lot of advertisements in their social media and whatnot about a company called "Because"? Has any one tried their products yet? They look paper thin and seem to be on quite the aggressive ad campaign right now...
Also looks like they are limited to pads, shields and underwear products, no briefs or heavy overnight things. They have a "what product is best" feature but no matter what, it always maxes out at the removable underwear option. My guess it is a Depend or Poise underwear competitor but wonder what others here think..
Yes I have tried them they are okay good to have a few on hand they hold more than depends but not at much as Northshore gosupreme.

diaperfooties said:
Yes I have tried them they are okay good to have a few on hand they hold more than depends but not at much as Northshore gosupreme.
Thanks for the info diaperfooties. Do they make a brief or overnight product? I have never seen one in their ads.

mdogg said:
Thanks for the info diaperfooties. Do they make a brief or overnight product? I have never seen one in their ads.
They don't the only thing they have is two different pull ups one is heavy and the other is light.

ok good to know thanks!

mdogg said:
ok good to know thanks!
I would recommend giving it a try the price is good.

I think i might, but wow their cookies on the internet literally overwhelm every advertisement out there. I thought XP medical was bad, but these guys seem locked into my phone and my computer! I have even cleared the cache to clean out the cookies but it seems to think i want to know about them still...

I tried their pullups. They suck! Think store-brand where *any* use causes leakage.

I ony search for diaper stuff from a firefox secret tab and I switch to a "secure" keyboard if I'm on my phone. Not sure how secure it actualy is but at least its not google's. I've managed to avoid targeted ads thus far.

TheMat, good to know. I think i will try that!

Stay away. Order their sample pack and they put you regular shipments that are difficult to cancel. Their products are off the shelf and not that good.

Reactions: PullupAndy
ChooChoo69 said:
Stay away. Order their sample pack and they put you regular shipments that are difficult to cancel. Their products are off the shelf and not that good.

Right. It took me forever to cancel it, and they still charged me for a month.

Reactions: DLguy23
mdogg said:
I think i might, but wow their cookies on the internet literally overwhelm every advertisement out there. I thought XP medical was bad, but these guys seem locked into my phone and my computer! I have even cleared the cache to clean out the cookies but it seems to think i want to know about them still...

Adverts on the internet? That's a bit weird! I think you need to fix your ad-blocker! :)

tiny said:
Adverts on the internet? That's a bit weird! I think you need to fix your ad-blocker! :)
yeah i am usually very cautious about cookies and clearing caches and such, but i think just moving a cursor over it seemed to wake up Pandora's box lol!
It wouldn't be so bad if they would offer premium overnight briefs with waistbands and excellent leak guards and in XL sizing.

Yes, they suck badly and they give you a lot of grief when you try to terminate the service after the trial.
Don't bother with them. The fact that they call themselves the "Dollar Shave Club" of diapers is telling. Dollar Shave makes a useless product (I gave up after the second cartridge came apart dropping little shards of metal on my face and in the sink). By the way, Henry's is a great product if Schick doesn't screw them up now that they have bought them.

I've never heard of them. Are they diapers that had metal in them
willnotwill?

In that aspect I guess Because is better than Dollar Shave Club because all they do is leak all over the place rather than cutting you.

Back