Anyone have any recommendations for really high capacity diapers?

Valk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there guys,
I am finally at university now and am looking to buy some new nappies/diapers. What I previously like to do with them is fill them on purpose with either water or pee and really enjoy a full nappy that is heavy and squishy hehe.
So I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for some nappies that are just REALLY high capacity and can take a lot of liquid.
Thank you in advance : )

Camelots at 7000ml

Reactions: todaler, BabyZinga and littledreamers333
Ooooo thank you, I shall look em up

JaysonTheRegressor said:
Camelots at 7000ml
Where is the best place to buy em, from the uk that is?

They are sold out ...
Best performing diapers for myself and the 2 "children" I take care of depending on what we are doing and the time of day.
For daytime when we are active, Crinklz / BetterDry with Abena Boost liner works very well ... for nighttime the 2 children get Tykables Galactic and Lil Rawrs ( with liner ) ... I use Rearz Dinosaur Elite ( with liner ) for my very heavy nighttime wetting .

Reactions: FrenchFriedOnion
Best price per capacity and best availability (at least in the US) would have to be the NorthShore MegaMax. Available in all white, dark blue, and pink, they’ll keep a properly hydrated person from leaking for up to 12 hours (although I normally change after 8-10). ISO absorbency of 6500mL, and if you add a booster pad that’ll be more than enough for anyone.

Last edited:
I hear PeekABU's are pretty good if you're wanting something that's both cute and has top-tier absorbency:

Or if you prefer the all white look:

Same high level of absorbency, just without prints!

Last edited:
I vote BetterDry. These are very good nappies and high capacity. Can be purchased from nappiesRus. I think they're great.

Reactions: FrenchFriedOnion
Megamax is my number 1 vote. If you are from overseas I would say betterdry or abena m4.

Last edited:
Valk said:
Where is the best place to buy em, from the uk that is?
Nappies R us ,

Reactions: todaler
Rearz barnyards dry 24/7

Reactions: LittleScotty
i like m4 a lot, they feel really nice when full, and tend to not get out of shape, like the insides stay put, they didnt go everywhere. capacity is ok compared to every diaper on the market, but to play and have fun with it is already really nice. about camelots hold 7k ml, bruh idk if i can even crawl wearing that, bet itll just slip right out.

I second the Peekabus. They have a 6250ml capacity and they bulk up really nice. I think you might have to wait on them though, iirc they're out of everything but medium.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I recommend all of the Tykables Overnights, Galactic, etc (haven't tried the Camelots) and Rearz Barnyard. Can take a full two to three wettings without leaking and are great for sleeping in. I've had no leaks ever in any of these.

Back