Anyone going to Texas Furry Fiesta? Wanna meet new people.

CutieProtector

Sir Diaper Knight, Defender of Babyfurs!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
Like the title says, is anyone here attending Texas Furry Fiesta online next weekend (26th-28th)? I'm still figuring out which parts of the schedule I want to attend, but I'll likely be on their Minecraft server or playing board games with others on Tabletop Simulator. You can message here or DM me in regards to attending TFF together.

I'm excited for TFF but also still nervous. I still haven't gotten very good at small talk or grabbing people's attention in chats. What would be good "ice breaker" questions in these groups?

I'm also still a little unsure about DM'ing people in general. When people say "feel free to DM me," I still hesitate to take advantage of those opportunities, even if they're directed at me. I just get the sense I'd look weird if I actually DM'd them. And I've been terrible at keeping up with the DM's I've had with others I've met.

Hope I can make good friends at TFF!

Reactions: Danielleabdl
CutieProtector said:
Like the title says, is anyone here attending Texas Furry Fiesta online next weekend (26th-28th)? I'm still figuring out which parts of the schedule I want to attend, but I'll likely be on their Minecraft server or playing board games with others on Tabletop Simulator. You can message here or DM me in regards to attending TFF together.

I'm excited for TFF but also still nervous. I still haven't gotten very good at small talk or grabbing people's attention in chats. What would be good "ice breaker" questions in these groups?

I'm also still a little unsure about DM'ing people in general. When people say "feel free to DM me," I still hesitate to take advantage of those opportunities, even if they're directed at me. I just get the sense I'd look weird if I actually DM'd them. And I've been terrible at keeping up with the DM's I've had with others I've met.

Hope I can make good friends at TFF!

Howdy.

I'll probably go into the VRChat for a bit, to see what they've created. I'm not really one for the online stuff. I really prefer the in person meets.

Reactions: skunk053 and CutieProtector
Back