• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

anyone from southern indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlclay

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
anyone from southern indiana looking for some people that can an well except me for me

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Welcome and enjoy

I am in and around Indiana, but part of my profile here is I don't disclose what part of Indiana I'm from. But I am very familiar with Southern Indiana and love the Ohio River and the towns along there. I grew up in Southern Indiana. Go Hoosiers!

I hope you find someone to accept you for who you are! And that you find lots of friends.

Best wishes.

messydiaper said:
I am in and around Indiana, but part of my profile here is I don't disclose what part of Indiana I'm from. But I am very familiar with Southern Indiana and love the Ohio River and the towns along there. I grew up in Southern Indiana. Go Hoosiers!

I hope you find someone to accept you for who you are! And that you find lots of friends.

Best wishes.
thank u for replying it was nice of u ,

Reactions: messydiaper
Bloomington, Indiana, here.

Reactions: messydiaper
jbond007 said:
Bloomington, Indiana, here.
would b nice to cha with u sometime hit me back on facebook mdssage clayton rogers

Reactions: jbond007
dlclay said:
would b nice to cha with u sometime hit me back on facebook mdssage clayton rogers
Can we just DM on adisc for now. I'm not comfortable on Facebook. I also use Skype. I'm Diaper Dude there.

Last edited:
jbond007 said:
Can we just DM on adisc for now. I'm not comfortable on Facebook. I also use Skype. I'm Diaper Dude there.
what is dm an how do i do that

dlclay said:
what is dm an how do i do that
DM means "direct message" In ADISC, just click on the little mail icon and we'll start a conversation.

I’m originally from Indiana, but I moved to another state a few years ago due to a new job.

Hi, welcome to the forums. Hope you succeed in finding new friends, and enjoy yourself here. (y) :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back