anyone ever worn those toddler training pants, like the Huggies Pull-Ups?

diegoissad

Diaper Hypothesizer
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
i ask this because i’m looking into buying a pack of the 5t-6t ones to see if they’ll fit me. like i’ve stated in my bio, i like to test diapers and pull-ups when i have the time, and that includes toddler training pants!
i’ve worn goodnites before, which fit me perfectly. for context, i fit into the l/xl with no issue.
but does anyone else like to experiment with toddler pull-ups?

diegoissad said:
i ask this because i’m looking into buying a pack of the 5t-6t ones to see if they’ll fit me. like i’ve stated in my bio, i like to test diapers and pull-ups when i have the time, and that includes toddler training pants!
i’ve worn goodnites before, which fit me perfectly. for context, i fit into the l/xl with no issue.
but does anyone else like to experiment with toddler pull-ups?
Yes , I do . Pampers easy ups !

I wear them all the time when I'm not home for very mild ic problems when I feel like I can get away from not needing the usual bigger nappies. You do have to be pretty small for them to 'fit' correctly even if l/xl goodnites are no problem. If not you can definitely get them on then wear panties or whatever undies you normally wear over them to help prevent them from sliding down in the back. (For the ones with the refastenable sides)I also recommend reapplying the sides before putting them on for the little extra space it'll give you because they're made with the sides closed tighter then they could be. And this should go without saying, don't expect it to hold much because they are made for the tiny mini humans after all

Last edited:
Back