Anyone ever been babysitted as a kid? If you were.. were you ever diapered or did you watch someone get diapered?

TommyTheDiaperDuck

DiaperDuck
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Let me start first

Every day I would get dropped off at the babysitters after school, I never was diapered at the babysitters but I wish I was or I wish I could have asked.. but I guess she knew I did not need them but I mostly wanted them because I was jealous.. but yeh I have plenty of times where I tried to attempt to either try to wear diapers there but it never worked.
That's my story for now I guess.. if I have more I will post them here.

Can't wait to hear your stories!

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and checkingoutall
For a year or so after I started to wet the bed (I was 9 or 10 at the time), my younger sister and I had a babysitter.

I was wearing diapers that snap shut that I could put on myself so my babysitters never diapered me and, at the time, I never wanted them to.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, wetabdiaper, TommyTheDiaperDuck and 1 other person
Before I was old enough to go to school I went to a sitter next door to my aunt and uncle's house, I only went there on like Tuesday and Thursday but every time i stayed there I would wet and mess my underwear during nap time and after a couple times of that happening I would always be diapered for nap time and I would always wake up wet and messy without fail. I don't even think I was having to be diapered overnight during most of the time this went on and it only ever happened at the sitters, never during nap time at school or if I took a nap when staying with relatives. I never really understood why either and probably drove my mom a little nuts asking why I kept having accidents during nap and only when I was at the sitters house. I never had any bad experience there and we always got to go in the pool weather permitting of course, the only thing bad I remember was being sad I could see my great grandmother in her yard (she lived across the street) and couldn't go and be with her.

Reactions: HenryABDL, GirlGirlBoy, wetabdiaper and 2 others
Sometimes my sister would baby sit me and my older bro if I mum had a late shift which wasn't very often. She would bring along my nieve who was about 6-8 years younger than me and she was still in diapers. Sometimes I'd take a diaper or two while nobody was looking an try my best to fit in them. I soon found out I was not the baby I wanted to be lol. I still made use of them but could have had much more use if they fitted me and I wasn't so worried about disposal at those times.

Reactions: wetabdiaper, TommyTheDiaperDuck, checkingoutall and 1 other person
I can remember being with babysitters, especially around age 3 to 5, and being too shy or embarrassed to say I needed to go to the bathroom.

I wet my pants because of this a number of times. Maybe I was afraid having such basic needs made me look helpless and little. But I looked more helpless and little once I was wet and needed to be changed.

Diapers never came into it. For at least part of that time I still had thick cloth training pants in my drawer, and sometimes I couldn’t help putting that extra padding to very childish use.

Reactions: wetabdiaper, TommyTheDiaperDuck and gadam
We used to have baby sitters quite often mainly for my disabled brother who was diapered 24/7, they would change him when needed and I would often see him being changed. I was also in diapers for bedwetting but I would tend to my own diapers when being babysat

Reactions: wetabdiaper, Pamper8824, LIDiaperBoy and 1 other person
Hmm if we had babysitters when was bedwetting still mum popped me in a napoy before they arrived so was already in my nappy but they changed my younger baby step sister. Guess easier for babysitter n less embarasing for me even though in a nappy for the evening until bedtime

Reactions: wetabdiaper and TommyTheDiaperDuck
Until I was a little over 5 I'd have occasional accidents for some reason. When that happened it would upset my mom, and as a punishment she would diaper me for the rest of the day. She thought this was a punishment but to me it was a great thing. Occasionally I'd wet on purpose.
But one summer we we stayed at my grandparents for a week. During that time I came in at lunch time with a small wet spot on my jeans. I'm not sure why, but as I was washing up after going to the bathroom my grandmother came in. She asked me what the wet spot was and I tried to convince her that some water splashed up when we were playing near a small creek.
She then had me pull my jeans down and she could see the yellow stain on my underwear. She had me depant and go into her bedroom and lay on the floor. A little later she came in with a dish towel and safety pins and proceeded to diaper me. All my cousins, that were all close in age, were also there for the day. I had to go out in front of them just wearing the diaper and a T-shirt. It was very embarrasing but I couldn't help what happened. I remember wearing it most of the day, and after the initial embarresment I actually enjoyed it. I remember sitting on the floor in front of the TV watching flipper and looking down at my diaper and feeling so content.
There was also one evening at bedtime that I was also diapered by her. I used to wear a leg brace to help correct my club foot. After I got ready for bed I came out to the couch to sit on and she helped put the brace on. I didn't realize it, but she saw another wet spot on my pajamas. My grandfather was sitting in his chair when my grandmother had me remove my pj's and underwear and lay on the livingroom floor while she went to find something to diaper me with. I had to lay their totally exposed in front of my grandfather and don't remember him saying anything. She eventually came out with a big bath towel and diapered me with it. I remember how hard it was to walk in it and I cried as I climbed the stairs and went to bed.
The next morning she called up to wake us, and told me to come down right away. She made sure I hadn't wet and took it off long enough for me to use the bathroom and then refastened it while I ate breakfast. After that she gave my brother and I a bath and then she placed a fresh towel/diaper on me.
She had to run a couple errands and she had me go with her with just the diaper and t-shirt on. We went to a neighbor lady and I had to go into the house with grandma. I remeber her telling the lady why I was diapered and her agreeing that it was very appropriate to treat me that way. When we left there she had to go to town for groceries. I was scared to death as we came into town because I was sure I'd have to go into the store with her. But thankfully, I just waited in the car while she shopped. I can't remember the rest of the day after that, but I now often think back to the times mom and grandma diapered me and overall have good feelings around it.

Reactions: wetabdiaper, TommyTheDiaperDuck and PaddedMewtwo
My parents like to go out on weekends for dinner with friends or for business entertainment and my mom had babysitters, mostly older teens girls to baby sit us. We all wore diapers diapers at night and our sitter had to diaper us for bed in pin on diapers and plastic pants, unless mom had diapered us before they left. Around 10 or 11 I still wet my bed and wore diapers and was very embarrassed to have a girl diaper me. She was probably an older high school girl who lived in the neighbood. I think she was embarrassed too, because by then I had started fill out a little. That was the last time and after that, mom thought I was old enough to babysit my younger sisters. So she would diaper all of us before they left and I took care of my sisters. A few years later, I still wore diapers because of bed wetting as did my sisters, but I was old enough that mom would diaper me when they came home since I could stay up later. But I had to diaper both of my sisters, which I thought was so cool. I was around 15 and my sister was 11 or 12 the last time I diapered her.

Reactions: wetabdiaper, Rezzu and TommyTheDiaperDuck
I was diapered at times until thirteen, movies are one trigger for accidents due to how my incontinence works I can just miss the urge to go to the restroom. I know I would have a diaper on the counter if we watched a movie which was quite common and I know at least one babysitter asked and just kind of gave the "Okay... whatever." answer after I said I sometimes wet while watching movies. Not sure what she thought besides that.

Reactions: wetabdiaper, wetaccident, Lyric and 1 other person
I’m an ex-bedwetter. I was always told by my parents to put my Pull-up on before I went to bed. If I was younger, I typically was wearing one before my parents left.

Reactions: wetabdiaper, Lyric and TommyTheDiaperDuck
I was babysat alone(she watched no other children while I was with her) and diapering was never a thing because I was too old, but looking back I had a more mother/son bond with her than my real mom.

She used to have me sit on the couch all bundled up in blankets while watching things or gaming

She was super soft spoken and just comfortable to be around

It makes me wonder what it would have been like if she were to diaper/take care of me in a babyish way

Reactions: Blekyss, wetabdiaper and TommyTheDiaperDuck
Th he only babysitter I ever had was my Aunt who knew of my toilet issues. Whenever my parents were going out they'd always put me in a nappy before they left. When I was 4, 5, 6 and 7 if I'd wet it my Aunt would change me in the dining room. From 8 years onwards I'd generally wear pull ups when being babysat and change myself but there were occasions where I was wearing a nappy, particularly if I hadn't used the toilet in a while. On these occasions I'd try and hide the fact I was wet but my Aunt would insist on checking (obviously briefed by my Mum) and would then insist on putting me in a dry nappy for when my parents get home.
If I had used the toilet before bedtime then parents would allow me to go to bed in normal underwear so when they got home and my Aunt told them she'd put me in a clean nappy they'd allow me to take it off.

Reactions: wetabdiaper, Lyric and TommyTheDiaperDuck
I was a bedwetter until almost 12 and was in diapers and then Goodnites. If my parents were going to be back late at night or gone overnight then the babysitter, normally a local high school girl, put me in my night diaper (Luvs) before bed. I think I too young to be really embarrassed in the early years but once I got to be about 6/7 I remember asking my parents if I could wear pull-ups when the babysitter was over and then the babysitter just checked I had them on before putting me to bed instead of changing me into a diaper. This continued when I switched to Goodnites where the babysitter would check, or when I was a little older just ask if I had my night protection on.

Reactions: MikeyD1981, wetabdiaper and TommyTheDiaperDuck
I was also a bedwetter until my middle school years and I think to this day that Is why I find comfort in wearing diapers during bedtime and naps today. When growing up and if my parents were going to be out late my babysitter would change me into a diaper or pull up before I went to bed. This was usually around when I was around up to 7 years old from what I remember. The babysitter was usually anywhere between 15-18 years old.

Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck
I was babysat a lot as a kid. My dad had a hardware business so he traveled often and sometimes Mom would go with him on trips. Usually if they were away for a day or longer they'd drop me off at my aunt/uncles or I'd take the schoolbus there. My aunt, for whatever reason, always made us take naps in the afternoon if I was there on a weekend. Because I wore diapers to bed every night, she'd make me lie down on the bed and put a diaper on me for the nap. I remember her sitting other kids too and we'd all lie on her bed for our nap. There was another girl my age that wore diapers too, and she really put up a fuss when being diapered. I'm not sure if she didn't have to wear them at home...come to think of it I know she had a plastic sheet on her bed at home so she probably didn't. We were at the age where it was taboo for guys to see girls naked so I never saw her get diapered but remember being outside the room waiting for my turn on the changing pad while she bawled her head off. Sort of felt bad for her. I hated naps - because being outside playing on their farm was more fun! - and didn't like being put in a diaper - especially with other kids there - but I was used to the procedure and went along with the drill. I don't ever remember waking up dry from a nap. Funny how memories come back - these questions are awesome. As much as I hated naps, I also always went to sleep, even as I got older. It seems like I was the last one to wake up and recall walking out of the bedroom in my soggy cloth diapers and plastic pants really needing a change. Of course at night, she'd put my diapers on like usual.

We also had the occasional night sitter at home. Usually these were older neighbor kids but sometimes an adult. If it was later in the evening that my folks were leaving - like to go to a friend's party or something - Mom would usually pin my diapers on before they left, so that the sitter wouldn't have to do it. It didn't really save me any humiliation because I'd be in those bulky diapers when the sitter got there. I think it was to make it easier for the sitter, although I don't ever remember causing a problem for anyone that had to put my diapers on or change them.

Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck and sinceiwassmall
whenever i was 4, i remember my babysitter for the weekends while my parents were away always diapered me for nighttime. She would pull my pjs down and lie me on the bed, unfolded a diaper, lift my legs up and slide it underneath me, powdered me, then taped the diaper up, and then pull my pj pants over them. She was very cool and funny. She made sure i slept with her in the same bed. I always fell asleep in her neck area while she hugged me to sleep

Reactions: Fiammaverde, Pamper8824, KrankyPants and 3 others
There was one night when i was about five years old where I was very suddenly dropped off at a neighbors house after my mom had an emergency. It was nighttime and I was already in bed with my diaper on. I was not yet asleep, just laying there ready to drift off. All of a sudden, I heard the sound of glass breaking and my mother screaming. She had been taking the garbage out and the door closed behind her. She used her elbow to try to push the door open but accidentally used too much force and broke the glass. My dad had to take her to the emergency room. I guess they didn't want to bring me along so they called our neighbors who had two sons of their own. One of their sons was my buddy Michael who was a year younger than me and his brother Matthew who was about two or three. I remember my dad rushing me out of my room and into the car. My mom was sitting in the front seat with a blood soaked towel wrapped around her arm. I was crying at the sight of it but she was telling me she'd be perfectly fine. I was so shaken by the sight of the blood that I didn't even care that I was being taken to the neighbors house in a diaper and tshirt. When we arrived at the neighbors, the boys were in bed already in their rooms. Their parents put me into bed with Michael in his room and closed the door. I was so afraid of the dark and I was still shaken by what had happened to my mom but it was comforting to be sleeping next to my friend. Eventually I woke up and Michael and his brother were playing with toys on the floor. I got out of bed to play too and Michael saw my soggy diaper and said "Matthew wears those too ya know but I don't." I don't remember how I responded but I felt a flutter in my stomach that was shame and humiliation. Both boys had pajamas on so I couldn't see Matthew's diaper but they could see mine. I tried to avoid discussing it further and just pointed out the Teddy Ruxpin I saw in the corner of the room. Soon after, their dad came into the room so tell us to go have breakfast. He noticed my wet diaper and asked me if I needed help putting a dry one on. Michael was looking at me as I said with a quivering bottom lip "No, I wear underwear!! I only wear these to bed". His dad replied "well your folks didn't send over an overnight bag in the rush they were in. You can borrow a pair of Mikey's if they'll fit you". Then he grabbed a diaper for his younger son and changed him on the bed. I noticed that I was wearing the same kind of diaper, a Huggies out of a red and white bag. Before a decision could be made about the underwear or diaper, the doorbell rang. I knew it was my parents. My dad came in and said my mom was home resting but had forty five stitches in her arm and I could stay and play if I wanted to. He saw my droopy diaper and said, "let's get you changed first and you can come back and play". I remember doing of the walk of shame out of the boys' bedroom with my saggy diaper on. When I came back to play later, I was so relieved when no mention of diapers came up for the rest of the day. My first sleepover was impromptu but I always remembered the embarrassment of having a younger friend who didn't need diapers see me in a wet one.

• Wow
Reactions: Pamper8824, BigKid25, babyscotty37 and 4 others
Wow, @kjluvs that's a really scary experience but I'm glad you were able to take comfort from your friend even if it was also a little embarrassing later. And wonderful you had good neighbors able to take you in as well.

Reactions: thedlguy and TommyTheDiaperDuck
wetaccident said:
Wow, @kjluvs that's a really scary experience but I'm glad you were able to take comfort from your friend even if it was also a little embarrassing later. And wonderful you had good neighbors able to take you in as well.
The funniest thing is that my mom needed an xray earlier this year and they found small fragments of glass still in her arm from 35 years ago!! haha. but yeah i was sad when we moved away from that neighborhood.

Reactions: thedlguy and TommyTheDiaperDuck
Back