Anyone else where diapers for their IBS develop UI?

munkey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
After years and years of wearing diapers for my IBS issues, I’ve recently noticed I’m having UI problems. I’ve got a doctors appointment, just curious what to expect or IC anyone has experience similar. Thanks in advanced.

Reactions: sport1
Well my ibs definitely made plastic backed briefs necessary and I must say wearing those made it much harder to use a restroom and well I think it has made my ui much worse because I was more likely to not make it or rip the diaper taking the tapes off ..for some reason when I would make to to the bathroom my urge would get much more intense and painful and just the extra time trying to get a diaper off rather than a pull up led to many accidents in front of the toilet.

Yes - I started having very occasional urinary issues in 2018, and it's got worse over the last couple of years. I don't think it's because it's marginally harder to go to the toilet; the current hypothesis of my doctors is that it's a neurological problem related to my FI, but I'm still in the early stages of tests.

Reactions: munkey
munkey said:
After years and years of wearing diapers for my IBS issues, I’ve recently noticed I’m having UI problems. I’ve got a doctors appointment, just curious what to expect or IC anyone has experience similar. Thanks in advanced.
Pee in a tube ist.

I
Raven801 said:
Well my ibs definitely made plastic backed briefs necessary and I must say wearing those made it much harder to use a restroom and well I think it has made my ui much worse because I was more likely to not make it or rip the diaper taking the tapes off ..for some reason when I would make to to the bathroom my urge would get much more intense and painful and just the extra time trying to get a diaper off rather than a pull up led to many accidents in front of the toilet.
Same here, since i decided to go 24/7 my urinary control went down big-time!

Reactions: sport1 and Raven801
Back