Anyone else wear diapers to cope with anxiety?

yes I do all the time. They make me happy

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, Davvyboy, ILuvDiapers and 2 others
Scott729 said:
Diapers help with my anxiety. Just the other night I felt a panic attack coming on and my wife told me to try to stay calm while she went and got a diaper for me. She proceeded to diaper me on the couch while saying calming things and gave me my stuffie to hold. I have spent all weekend diapered and feel great.
It’s great you have a supportive partner. My panic attacks get worse at night so I really empathize. I was actually reminded of this thread because the same thing is happening to me now and I haven’t had a full blown panic attack since getting in my diaper. I feel so much calmer, as before I could barely breathe I was panicking so badly. Now I feel cozy comfy and relaxed =^//^=

Reactions: MegaLugia, Deleted member 56273, ILuvDiapers and 1 other person
Omg yes! Especially more so recently as my anxiety has been really bad. Wearing a diaper and regressing is my therapy. The comfort of wearing a thick diaper, onesie and being in bed watching cartoons is unlike anything I've experienced.

Reactions: MegaLugia, sjner2142, Furrytum and 3 others
Right on. It’s therapeutic to me the only way I sometimes can cope, autistic meltdowns, are soothed by nappies, dummy teddy. Hi into my own world of complete safety. Nothing else has the same effect

Reactions: MegaLugia, ILuvDiapers, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Anxiety is part and parcel of my autism.

Reactions: MegaLugia, ILuvDiapers, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Thanks snowie for this thread. 🐯🧸🐯

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, ILuvDiapers and snowie
Yes but it needs to be in a really safe environment, if someone else Is stressed around me then I am anxious but in a diaper. So I need to be alone or have someone that’s able to hold space and be gentle then the magic potion works

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaLugia, Deleted member 56273, sjner2142 and 2 others
Scott729 said:
Diapers help with my anxiety. Just the other night I felt a panic attack coming on and my wife told me to try to stay calm while she went and got a diaper for me. She proceeded to diaper me on the couch while saying calming things and gave me my stuffie to hold. I have spent all weekend diapered and feel great.
(y)

Reactions: MegaLugia and ILuvDiapers
After a life long underwear fetish, I ate into diaper wearing in my 80's. My fetish always was calming , but I am mow getting a betteresult with diapers, and wearing a one makes it even better. I am now 95.

• Wow
Reactions: MegaLugia, sjner2142, ILuvDiapers and 3 others
MetalDan86 said:
Sorry to hear that! Are you interested in reusable cloth diapers to help with coping? I sometimes switch to those when the disposables get low in stock.
I use InControls at night+Terry napy over that +plastic Pants and do not leak at all🤗

Reactions: MegaLugia and MetalDan86
Yes, I do! I've had anxiety for as long as I can remember, and while wearing a diaper I notice that my anxiety decreases significantly.

Reactions: MegaLugia, skylanderpamp and Deleted member 56273
sjner2142 said:
Yes, I do! I've had anxiety for as long as I can remember, and while wearing a diaper I notice that my anxiety decreases significantly.
(y)

Reactions: MegaLugia and ILuvDiapers
snowie said:
It’s great you have a supportive partner. My panic attacks get worse at night so I really empathize. I was actually reminded of this thread because the same thing is happening to me now and I haven’t had a full blown panic attack since getting in my diaper. I feel so much calmer, as before I could barely breathe I was panicking so badly. Now I feel cozy comfy and relaxed =^//^=
I encountered full blown panic attacks since the first day I was diagnosed with a throat lymphoma almost 5 years ago. Had to be handcuffed in the hospital bed as the cancer became so malignant making me unable to cooperate with the nursing staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: snowie, MegaLugia and ILuvDiapers
olddon300 said:
After a life long underwear fetish, I ate into diaper wearing in my 80's. My fetish always was calming , but I am mow getting a betteresult with diapers, and wearing a one makes it even better. I am now 95.
(y)

Reactions: MegaLugia
olddon300 said:
"95" 😲 Wow! Good for you, :ROFLMAO: that's great. Guess you are never too old to try new things! :love:

Reactions: MegaLugia
Wearing diaper for anxiety is good and harmless way to deal with it.
Proper destress in our lives is very important. Do avoid illness and other mental probless.
It calms me down, especially after some long and hard days.
Wearing diaper for anxietty is much better way then smoking, alcohol or drugs.
It is cheap and harmless.

Reactions: DL2Relax, snowie and (deleted member)
wearforsafety said:
Wearing diaper for anxiety is good and harmless way to deal with it.
Proper destress in our lives is very important. Do avoid illness and other mental problems.
It calms me down, especially after some long and hard days.
Wearing diaper for anxiety is much better way then smoking, alcohol or drugs.
It is cheap and harmless.
(y)

Back