Anyone else ever drive long distances while diapered?

BigKid25 said:
I have such a hard time peeing while I'm driving that although it sounds good in theory, I don't bother more often than not. Rest stops are fine excuses for me to pull the car over and stretch a bit. Sometimes I wish it was easier for me to get used to so I could use then more often, but I haven't practiced enough, I suppose.
I’m the same way whether driving or if I’m flying so I use a Foley catheter and let it drain into my diaper

Reactions: BigKid25
I drove over ten hours today while diapered. I waited too long to change out of my first diaper so I leaked but I made to wear black shorts because I knew this might happen… should’ve changed a bit sooner. I was really nervous about going to change at the rest area because I could feel the diaper drooping significantly and the athletic shorts I was wearing didn’t hide much.

I wear nappies all the time and have driven many 1000s of miles in nappies.

I have and it felt good didn't have to stop and find bathroom

I will be off on a road trip to the US next year and will be in nappies 24/7

Yes, I do a couple 700 plus mile road trips a year. It is great if I need fuel I can stop only to get fuel there is no need to go inside. Plastic diaper cover helps so no leaks while sitting for so long. Also with how bad traffic on the highways are around me even if I am only going a 75 drive one way I will put on a diaper.
Embarrassing: I was trying out a newer cloth diapers and did not have enough layers in it. Had a bad leak. Had walk in the gas station with a wet pants and change in the restroom.

Yup, all the time!

Reactions: PaddedRita
Yes. For long drives I wear plastic pants and a higher capacity diaper.

When I was a trucker (now retired 25 years due to disability) I was was usually double diapered with 3 pampers for extra absorbency and padded thickness, that combination would last me anywhere between 12-24 hours depending on how much soda and coffee I downed.

Reactions: Deleted member 39574 and diaperdude
I love a nappied road trip. Not only do I feel relaxed, I don’t have to go into filthy toilets in motorway services or rest areas!

Reactions: diaperdude
PianoMusic1 said:
I’m the same way whether driving or if I’m flying so I use a Foley catheter and let it drain into my diaper
Wow, do you use for IC reasons or just for comfort when driving? They fascinate me but I’ve always been too scared to use one in case of infection

Reactions: diaperdude
200+ miles but recently done a 600+ round trip 🤣

I've never done that (and I don't drive, even though I have a license) - but i'm seriously considering padding up for long train journeys: Last time coming back from Milan, there wasn't a single toilet in the whole train that either a) didn't work or b) was horribly filthy.
That train ride lasted five hours, and the half an hour that elapsed between me getting off the train and reaching my flat turned out to be a thrilling battle of wills between me and nature - I (just barely) succeeded.
After that I just thought "never again".

Last edited:
I recently finished a roughly 5,000 mile trip and was padded some of the time. I wore NS MegaMaxes and definitely pushed them to their limit and beyond a few times.

If I were to do it again I would make some wardrobe changes that might better conceal the bulk. MegaMaxes really bulge in the front and I feel that makes them really obvious. Peeing while seated I think makes this worse, at least for those of us with plumbing up front.

LittleUK1 said:
Wow, do you use for IC reasons or just for comfort when driving? They fascinate me but I’ve always been too scared to use one in case of infection
I use it strictly for comfort. Before trying it the first time I was also worried I’d mess something up and get an infection or something. I make sure to wash my hands before inserting or removing and the the area is clean. I also don’t do it often maybe 4x a year.

Reactions: LittleUK1
PianoMusic1 said:
I use it strictly for comfort. Before trying it the first time I was also worried I’d mess something up and get an infection or something. I make sure to wash my hands before inserting or removing and the the area is clean. I also don’t do it often maybe 4x a year.
Does it hurt going in? How long do you leave it in for? Did you learn yourself or did a medical professional show you? Sorry so many questions!

LittleUK1 said:
Does it hurt going in? How long do you leave it in for? Did you learn yourself or did a medical professional show you? Sorry so many questions!
Sometimes it hurts going in but only when it first goes in then it’s fine. Same with taking it out. I learned from this account on Instagram who also caths up for fun and also just searched YouTube and the internet on how to insert.

Reactions: LittleUK1
PianoMusic1 said:
Sometimes it hurts going in but only when it first goes in then it’s fine. Same with taking it out. I learned from this account on Instagram who also caths up for fun and also just searched YouTube and the internet on how to insert.
You’re making me even more curious now… if I try and get it wrong I’m blaming you!

As for me it just common for me to be wearing on our trips!
One of the draw back is when Abbie has to go potty , then we have to stop !

Reactions: DirtyPants
It’s the only way to travel! Just don’t leak on my seats!

Back