Diaperedforsuresince17

Just a toddler enjoying his/her toys
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I’ve been venturing into being a sissy girl, I like dressing in my butterfly onesie and a tutu skirt with knee high socks and my Mary Janes. I’ve started wearing a male chastity cage as it forces my penis to stay small while I’m diapered. What are others experiences with wearing a cage

The hardest (or not hardest in this case) part, was the base rings. They always caused discomfort for me. I tried 5 different ones, tired all the tricks (lubricating or powdering, etc) and I would get to the point where the cage itself was comfortable and effective, but the ring hurt enough that I was never comfortable over all. I have engaged in several forums where they say its about the right size then finding the right one and I measured and got the right size but never found the right one. Good luck!

Reactions: Ortler
I wear a full chastity belt, and have done for the past 364 days, this is my last day of my one year lockup with my husband in control.... tomorrow I am a free man!

Chastity very much helps in diapers as a guy, my belt keeps me pointing down, and I actually wee below my balls, so generally I wee in the middle of the diaper, and because of that, I get pretty much even usage from and back in my diaper.

Reactions: Kyma and Seasonedcitizen
kinkygaybottom said:
I wear a full chastity belt, and have done for the past 364 days, this is my last day of my one year lockup with my husband in control.... tomorrow I am a free man!

Chastity very much helps in diapers as a guy, my belt keeps me pointing down, and I actually wee below my balls, so generally I wee in the middle of the diaper, and because of that, I get pretty much even usage from and back in my diaper.
Wow! An entire year locked up?! First off, congrats, that's quite the feat. Second, what will you do when you're free? I bet without the cage you'll feel like you're missing something, and perhaps will go right back into it?

I definitely agree a cage helps keep your equipment pointed in the right direction for diapers and sitting properly on the toilet. My one issue is with erections, especially at night. Perhaps it's cause of my cheap knock off cages, but I get painfully pinched at the tip, and painful chafing at the ring particularly at night. I just recently found fashioning a belt out of 550 cord to secure the cage more closely to my body helps with the chafing, but the painful pinching at the tip still remains. If anyone has any ideas for that, I'm all ears!

Reactions: Ortler and PNW509Little
PNW509Little said:
The hardest (or not hardest in this case) part, was the base rings. They always caused discomfort for me. I tried 5 different ones, tired all the tricks (lubricating or powdering, etc) and I would get to the point where the cage itself was comfortable and effective, but the ring hurt enough that I was never comfortable over all. I have engaged in several forums where they say its about the right size then finding the right one and I measured and got the right size but never found the right one. Good luck!
My cages ring is 45mm and the cage its self pushes my penis inward and points it down. There was discomfort in my balls at first but after a day and a half a lot of the discomfort subsides. I usually wear for a week and keep it off for a day. I sometimes miss my cage when it’s off and look forward to being caged again. Too bad pics are off limits or I’d post a pic of me in my cage

Reactions: Ortler
zbrannigan said:
Wow! An entire year locked up?! First off, congrats, that's quite the feat. Second, what will you do when you're free? I bet without the cage you'll feel like you're missing something, and perhaps will go right back into it?

I definitely agree a cage helps keep your equipment pointed in the right direction for diapers and sitting properly on the toilet. My one issue is with erections, especially at night. Perhaps it's cause of my cheap knock off cages, but I get painfully pinched at the tip, and painful chafing at the ring particularly at night. I just recently found fashioning a belt out of 550 cord to secure the cage more closely to my body helps with the chafing, but the painful pinching at the tip still remains. If anyone has any ideas for that, I'm all ears!
the joys of my full belt means I do not get issues like this, it holds close to my body, I never get painful erection attempts (pointless, never more than a semi) and never get problems with being pinched.

Reactions: PNW509Little
kinkygaybottom said:
the joys of my full belt means I do not get issues like this, it holds close to my body, I never get painful erection attempts (pointless, never more than a semi) and never get problems with being pinched.
Where did you get your chastity belt I’m kinda intrigued

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
Where did you get your chastity belt I’m kinda intrigued
Mine is a one off unfortunately, it is a combination of 2 cheap eBay belts and a bit of Dremel work! I have had steel belts before and for many years in my head have been designing the "perfect" belt... this one is now close, very close. Took me a few days to combine the two belts, but I ended up with a fully adjustable belt, it can go from 30" to about 38" waist and fully adjustable in the crotch as well.

I do love my belt. First belt I have ever made!

kinkygaybottom said:
Mine is a one off unfortunately, it is a combination of 2 cheap eBay belts and a bit of Dremel work! I have had steel belts before and for many years in my head have been designing the "perfect" belt... this one is now close, very close. Took me a few days to combine the two belts, but I ended up with a fully adjustable belt, it can go from 30" to about 38" waist and fully adjustable in the crotch as well.

I do love my belt. First belt I have ever made!
It certainly looks wonderful. I'm also a big fan of that design, but with the pink silicone tubing and the sissy cup instead of cage. Unfortunately funds are tight right now, but I've always dreamed of crafting my own.

How did you implement the adjustable mechanisms? Did it require a lot of tools?

zbrannigan said:
It certainly looks wonderful. I'm also a big fan of that design, but with the pink silicone tubing and the sissy cup instead of cage. Unfortunately funds are tight right now, but I've always dreamed of crafting my own.

How did you implement the adjustable mechanisms? Did it require a lot of tools?
One of the belts was adjustable, over all it cost just on £100 for both belts and parts

Was quite cheap to make.

The sissy cups are normally cheaper!

Last edited:
Yup, I'm caged. I have been diapered 24/7 for many, many, many years and caged 24/7 for nearly a year now (apart from taking off for cleaning every 4-5 days).

Before this past year I would self-lock for a few days off and on. But always wanted to be 24/7, and I guess this past year it just "stuck". Two main benefits:
1) It keeps things pointed the correct way (as others have said).
2) It means I can enjoy being diapered in a long-term, "pure" way. Before being caged I would often self-pleasure, and in a weird way that kinda ruined the diaper experience ... I would be sort of disgusted with myself for pleasuring. Dunno why, but there you have it.

I use a CB6000s. I have tried other cages, but always return to the CB6000s. It's light, and I like the transparent slightly clinical look. I find it perfectly comfortable. Most of the time I don't feel it at all.

Reactions: Bertie63 and DLYUL
DiaperedAndDamp said:
Yup, I'm caged. I have been diapered 24/7 for many, many, many years and caged 24/7 for nearly a year now (apart from taking off for cleaning every 4-5 days).

Before this past year I would self-lock for a few days off and on. But always wanted to be 24/7, and I guess this past year it just "stuck". Two main benefits:
1) It keeps things pointed the correct way (as others have said).
2) It means I can enjoy being diapered in a long-term, "pure" way. Before being caged I would often self-pleasure, and in a weird way that kinda ruined the diaper experience ... I would be sort of disgusted with myself for pleasuring. Dunno why, but there you have it.

I use a CB6000s. I have tried other cages, but always return to the CB6000s. It's light, and I like the transparent slightly clinical look. I find it perfectly comfortable. Most of the time I don't feel it at all.
With a real CB6000, do you have any issues with pinching at the tip? I wonder if price does mean comfort, or if there is a special design to mitigate any pressure points.

zbrannigan said:
With a real CB6000, do you have any issues with pinching at the tip? I wonder if price does mean comfort, or if there is a special design to mitigate any pressure points.
I've never had any problems other than occasionally a hair getting "caught" ... but solved that by shaving!

I dont need a chastity cage. Py penis is off

Like I said above, I wear a full belt, and on Wednesday 1st December 2021, I finished a one year chastity contract with my husband as key holder. It was an experience and one I am glad I tried, I melted a few times, it was a challenge, but I got through it. Free man since Wednesday!

Stupidly tonight I have locked myself back in my belt and diapered back up.... nice and snug, nice and comfy.....!

Lol so in essence you spent a day free, then willingly went back to being caged. Can't say I'm too surprised :ROFLMAO: After all, people are comfortable with what they know, and you've known caged life for quite a long while! Any plans for the future?

zbrannigan said:
Lol so in essence you spent a day free, then willingly went back to being caged. Can't say I'm too surprised :ROFLMAO: After all, people are comfortable with what they know, and you've known caged life for quite a long while! Any plans for the future?
Lol… I was so looking forward to being free, hubby would love me permanently in chastity …. I know I love it…. I fight it, but I am most comfortable in it…. I hate my head!

I put my cage on last Friday and removed it tonight while showing, put a fresh diaper on then my new nightie and went to bed. I’m lying here contemplating putting it back on as I miss it, so yes I understand why @kinkygaybottom missed his chastity and couldn’t overcome the urge to go back in his chastity belt.

Wish I could say the same. Don't get me wrong I find my cage fun and cute, but the pinching and the blue balls at night make it more of a play toy than a part of my daily wear. Perhaps one of these days when I have the funds again I'll splurge on something nicer and less painful!

Well I just put my cage back on about an hour ago and I'm in my night diaper and all snug. I was thinking about it all day today and when I went upstairs for bed I put it back on, all I can say it I like the feel of my penis caged and pushed inward,. When I look in the mirror it looks as though I have nothing there.

P.S,. I think I'm going to keep it on for two weeks this time, I'll keep y'all informed as to my progress

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back