Any recommendations for pacis?

CoyTheWolfie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I bought a bunch of nuke5 way back when they were released I got like 6 of them. I have never been able to find a paci I like as much. I like that the air flows in and out and makes a cute sound when you suck on them and that they are so soft. Does anyone know of a paci that is similar? I don't like the ones where the air is trapped inside and I don't like the ones that have an uncomfy line going across the middle.

It's not exactly what you want it has a very narrow neck on binky

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240229-023846.png
    Screenshot_20240229-023846.png
    223.2 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: littledreamers333
foxkits said:
It's not exactly what you want it has a very narrow neck on binky
Is thay one adult sized? The nuk5 were made for adults. They were supposed to be for snoring but I think mostly just little bought then.

Last edited:
CoyTheWolfie said:
Is thay one adult sized? The nuk5 were made for adults. They were supposed to be for snoring but I think mostly just little bought then.
It's adult sized I think little for big type 1 is the one I have I wouldn't show you a kid one .
If you look you can find the round one's too.

I like Pacifier Addict Fixx Size 10's. You can get them from Rearz or on Amazon.😇

Reactions: leakerABDL
foxkits said:
It's adult sized I think little for big type 1 is the one I have I wouldn't show you a kid one .
If you look you can find the round one's too.
Oh it being on Walmart just made me think it would be a baby one for some reason! That one looks pretty good I'll give it a try.

Reactions: foxkits
CoyTheWolfie said:
Oh it being on Walmart just made me think it would be a baby one for some reason! That one looks pretty good I'll give it a try.
Search adult pacifier

foxkits said:
Search adult pacifier
Yeah I did there are lots of cute options for the littleforbig ones. I ordered one! Hopefully I like it.

Amazon has a bunch! I’ve tried 3 or 4 different kinds from there, the little for big ones are the best imo they have a few different kinds. I like the gen 2 but also cutieplusU has nice ones. If you like to deco them they all work well for that as well. Here is a pic of a little4big gen 2 I deco

Attachments

• IMG_0724.jpeg
    IMG_0724.jpeg
    1,014.4 KB · Views: 4
babybubbyy said:
Amazon has a bunch! I’ve tried 3 or 4 different kinds from there, the little for big ones are the best imo they have a few different kinds. I like the gen 2 but also cutieplusU has nice ones. If you like to deco them they all work well for that as well. Here is a pic of a little4big gen 2 I deco
I am very uneducated about pacis. I bought the nuk5 and a couple other kinds back when I first started wearing little stuff and really loved the nuk5s and didn't like the other kinds so I ordered like 6 of the nuk5s and just used those for so long but they are getting old at this point. I wash them lots but could really use some new ones after all these years. What are deco pacis? I just know that I like that they were very soft and breathable. I had one with the air trapped inside and I didnt like that. The other one the nipple was just not soft and comfy enough.

CoyTheWolfie said:
I am very uneducated about pacis. I bought the nuk5 and a couple other kinds back when I first started wearing little stuff and really loved the nuk5s and didn't like the other kinds so I ordered like 6 of the nuk5s and just used those for so long but they are getting old at this point. I wash them lots but could really use some new ones after all these years. What are deco pacis? I just know that I like that they were very soft and breathable. I had one with the air trapped inside and I didnt like that. The other one the nipple was just not soft and comfy enough.
Deco pacis are ones you decorate with charms and rhinestones. People make and sell them or you make them yourself. It’s just to make it pretty on the outside it doesn’t usually affect the nipple but sometimes people color or put glitter in it but I woudnt recommend that cause it can come out in ur mouth if it breaks

CoyTheWolfie said:
I had one with the air trapped inside and I didnt like that.
Yeah, I can agree with you on that one. In that case, you'd prob want to avoid the LittleForBig pacis. Atleast for the one that I got (LFB Gen 2), there was no breathability in it, the air was trapped inside.

The problem is, I don't know what to recommend, since of the 3 that I have, one is the LFB Gen 2 that has the trapped air, one is a Fixx 10 (which is bigger than you want?), and the third one is from Adult Pacifier and has the tiniest amount of a sharp edge to it (the uncomfy line going across the middle that you referred to, I believe?). As such, I don't really have a recommendation based off what I've tried so far then.

image.jpgimage.jpgI just got two of theses from LKB they’re different but not bad just different. It took me awhile to get used to it

PaigeCherubiel said:
I like Pacifier Addict Fixx Size 10's. You can get them from Rearz or on Amazon.😇
My FIXX size 10 just arrived today! It was on sale at Pacifier Addict for $9.99 USD plus $10 for shipping. It’s SO MUCH BIGGER than my old Nuk 6. I can’t wait to go to sleep tonight.

Back