Any of you girls think EJ johnson looks hot?

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I recently saw a picture of EJ Johnson whilst I was googling short hair styles for women, and I was really impressed with his style , totally pulls of some serious feminine fashion! (My new role model for fashion!) What do you lot think of his style?

Reactions: sissygirlpink
I didn’t know who you were referring to so I googled it.

Not my style but totally agree, very feminine, I just prefer long dark hair with a fringe.

I always find hairstyles, choice of fashion, jewelry and underwear very personal and it’s why I try to take a lot of time and care about my choices.

I’m sure there will be a lot of folks that E J Johnson’s style will suit, yourself included, go for it girl.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: Kittyinpink
SissyJenny2 said:
I didn’t know who you were referring to so I googled it.

Not my style but totally agree, very feminine, I just prefer long dark hair with a fringe.

I always find hairstyles, choice of fashion, jewelry and underwear very personal and it’s why I try to take a lot of time and care about my choices.

I’m sure there will be a lot of folks that E J Johnson’s style will suit, yourself included, go for it girl.

Jenny xx

❤️
I have decided my hair suits better short , right now I just had it cut a few hours ago , and right now I'm dying it 'cool rose pink' , just to make sure my cut is pixie cute not pixie boy! I am impressed with EJ s style, he pulls it off with easy grace and his style really works for him. ( I gotta boy crush!)

I’m a little thin in terms of my own hair so mine is a wig, I’ve got 5 I think, so I’ve got a couple of shorter lighter ones and they’re ok.

But I think given my skin tone and complexion, eyes and shape of my face, the longer and dark colour hair suits me best.

We can’t all be the same and nor should we be, that would be an awful world to live in.

Enjoy and the colour of your dye sounds interesting are doing it full or as an added tint?

Jenny xx

❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
SissyJenny2 said:
I’m a little thin in terms of my own hair so mine is a wig, I’ve got 5 I think, so I’ve got a couple of shorter lighter ones and they’re ok.

But I think given my skin tone and complexion, eyes and shape of my face, the longer and dark colour hair suits me best.

We can’t all be the same and nor should we be, that would be an awful world to live in.

Enjoy and the colour of your dye sounds interesting are doing it full or as an added tint?

Jenny xx

❤️
I did it full , but it's come out more as tinted. I love it ! Basically a pastel pink , sort of shiny like metallic, but very subtle... unmistakable as pink hue though... I have a matching lipstick , which makes me happy! My next job is to get some mascara... I'm only just learning to do my makeup, so far , so good. I love concealer....

• Love
I'd say "in between" for EJ. He has a "Jack Sparrow" like eye makeup. It all depends on your complexion, for me it is really like exagerating it so everybody would notice.

I would go for more subtle shades, I guarantee that lesser is better - let them try to guess whether it is normal or natural.
To shock or not to shock : that is the true makeup question ^^

Reactions: sissygirlpink and Kittyinpink
friendlyArm said:
I'd say "in between" for EJ. He has a "Jack Sparrow" like eye makeup. It all depends on your complexion, for me it is really like exagerating it so everybody would notice.

I would go for more subtle shades, I guarantee that lesser is better - let them try to guess whether it is normal or natural.
To shock or not to shock : that is the true makeup question ^^
I like your answer. I think , for myself I will go subtle most of the time. And sometimes just for pure fun and expression I will exaggerate my usual to a different level.

Reactions: friendlyArm and sissygirlpink
It is not a matter of product. It is the way you feel, and the way you apply it. Best example : the blush ^^

Last "coup de pinceau" but it is a delicate one ^^

In France we have an expression for that : "Looking like a stolen lorry"

Hughs !

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Back