Good that's not far.Lets chat and keep in touch

Brownman123 said:
Hey, I'm in the north island as well :)
Where in Nth Island

gusher said:
Where in Nth Island
Currently in Wellington but moving up to Whangarei at the end of next month

Gem007 said:
It must be a grest feeling of freedom wearing whenever you like. I going camping next week but with family in a tent so very difficult to pad up. I do like sitting on the beach wearing togs and wetting them into the sand, then take a swim in the water to wash.
I’m camping now but also with my family so not wearing :-(

I have noticed in recent years that if I’m in a wetsuit in simply can’t hold it. Basically I’ve got so used to wetting myself that I will if I’m wearing some thing that I’m allowed to wet.

m68040 said:

I have noticed in recent years that if I’m in a wetsuit in simply can’t hold it. Basically I’ve got so used to wetting myself that I will if I’m wearing some thing that I’m allowed to wet.
When I get back from this camp am off camping again with family so unfortunately a dry camp

m68040 said:

I wet my underwear and jeans when i was alone in the house (which is not often), it felt so natural i didn't change straight away, i like the feeling of wet pants just as much as a wet nappy.

I used to take off my pants and wet my undies then put my pants back on for the same sensation

gusher said:
I used to take off my pants and wet my undies then put my pants back on for the same sensation
Have you tried sitting on the toilet without removing your pants and just letting go everything? No nappies though, just underwear.

Hello from Wellington

Hello from the Waikato

Hi from Otago

Reactions: m68040
jimmy4444 said:
I found it hard enough to find nappies when i was in NZ, where do you guys get them ?
incocare.co.nz, Great selection and price for quality nappies.

Reactions: m68040
nostrings said:
Hi from Otago
Otago too. It is peeing down with rain at the moment. Where is summer when you need it?

m68040 said:
Otago too. It is peeing down with rain at the moment. Where is summer when you need it?
Summer's in Canterbury. 25 degrees, warm wind, blue sky. 😎

Kia ora, from Ōtautahi/Christchurch :giggle:

Back