Any abdl michiganers ?

SE Michigan here!

Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB and Magicalgirl101
Reactions: PaddedRita
Not abdl (I'm simply IC) but I've been living in Michigan for 5 years. Near Holland area living on the dunes of Lake Michigan.

Reactions: fredy552
and a former michigander at State kind of sucks honestly mostly the weather and for some reason people in Southeastern Michigan are super freaking pretentious.

22 M plymouth! Looking for friends on here my age. Hit me up!

TrashPanda01 said:
Westland here. More of a secret squirrel DL
My former home town born and raised in Westland Michigan.

FeliDaKitten said:
SE Michigan here!
Green Oak Township u.s.23 and silver lake road near Brighton Michigan.

May be getting sent to Muskegon for work next month. No idea how long it would be though.

Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB
BABYTIGERCUB said:
Green Oak Township u.s.23 and silver lake road near Brighton Michigan.
The addresses on my work tickets say that's South Lyon, at least the neighborhood just west of Marshall Rd. To much strangeness over there. I service 2 grocery store distribution centers on the same rd. One is Green Oaks and one is Brighton.

LilHotRod said:
May be getting sent to Muskegon for work next month. No idea how long it would be though.
Muskegon is near some fun places. We normally camp at the Muskegon State Park every Labor Day.
There is a WW2 landing ship and a sub that can be visited. I believe they are ran by 2 different groups and they are miles apart.

TrashPanda01 said:
The addresses on my work tickets say that's South Lyon, at least the neighborhood just west of Marshall Rd. To much strangeness over there. I service 2 grocery store distribution centers on the same rd. One is Green Oaks and one is Brighton.
They gave us a south lyon Michigan mailing address but technically we live in livingston county I believe the border is 10 mile and dixboro road just east of my location at 10 mile and Rushton road.

Reactions: TrashPanda01
Ann Arbor here!

Reactions: FeliDaKitten
ExpletiveInnuendo said:
22 M plymouth! Looking for friends on here my age. Hit me up!
Livonia here always looking for an new friend

BABYTIGERCUB said:
They gave us a south lyon Michigan mailing address but technically we live in livingston county I believe the border is 10 mile and dixboro road just east of my location at 10 mile and Rushton road.
You're only like 10 miles from me

I live in Grand Rapids. Seems like all the others live in the other side of the state lol

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedMI, ChristianDiaperLover and KindaOlde
ChristianDiaperLover said:
I’m in the Grand Rapids area
Me too. Howdy neighbor 👋

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and KindaOlde
Grand Rapids here also.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
SE Michigan here older guy just getting into things.. Wanted to say Hello

PinkyJujubean said:
I live in Grand Rapids. Seems like all the others live in the other side of the state lol
I'm in Big Rapids, not too far away, just up 131.

Reactions: FeliDaKitten and ChristianDiaperLover
Back