Any abdl gamers out there who wanna game :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antientmariner said:
I have Hotwheels Unlimited on Steam too, but don't play it much anymore. I miss the old Hotwheels game.
I miss the commercials, lol. "Hot Wheels, leading the way!" That song made me dislike my Matchbox cars, ahahaha!

Antientmariner said:
I have Hotwheels Unlimited on Steam too, but don't play it much anymore. I miss the old Hotwheels game.
Do you wanna play?

Anyone up for minecraft, Rocket League, CS:GO?, Animal Crossing?

Reactions: blaincorrous
Just started to play sea of thieves lot's of fun

KrankyPants said:
Do you wanna play?
Hate to say it, but I refunded it. Got the $60 it.

• Wow
Reactions: KrankyPants
Antientmariner said:
Hate to say it, but I refunded it. Got the $60 it.
It's when you goof up with a friend lol

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner
Hot Wheels Unlimited is really cool. It reminds me of Trackmania, but with more interesting cars and tracks that aren't impossible. :)

Counterstrike source, halo infinite, battlefront 2, Eve, star citizen,.... mostly first person shooters but if anyone plays so.e of those hit me up

I have xbox gamepass on pc and steam what's everyone's usernames? I'll add you :)

Hellsreach said:
I have xbox gamepass on pc and steam what's everyone's usernames? I'll add you :)
i have gamepass too!

nappybaby said:
i have gamepass too!
That's awesome, ill add you if you wanna play sometime.

Raven801 said:
Counterstrike source, halo infinite, battlefront 2, Eve, star citizen,.... mostly first person shooters but if anyone plays so.e of those hit me up
Did you say SC:S ans BF2? I can do both on steam and EA. Problem is I don't have a mic.

Antientmariner said:
WWZ is and Fall Guys too. There's more, but that's the 2 I know. I'm down to play some WWZ. Love that game.
theirs a few, as you say fall guys / rocket league / rec room / genshin impact / warzone are the ones i have that i can think of from top of my head.
if you have any of them and want to play DM me :)

KrankyPants said:
Which Hot Wheels game version do you miss?
it was the old one for PS2, maybe og Xbox, but my cousin had it and I played it so much every time I came over. It was better IMO because it wasn't just strictly racing. There was a mode where you could just explore. It was super cool. Dose anyone else remember this game or is it just me?

Reactions: KrankyPants
Antientmariner said:
it was the old one for PS2, maybe og Xbox, but my cousin had it and I played it so much every time I came over. It was better IMO because it wasn't just strictly racing. There was a mode where you could just explore. It was super cool. Dose anyone else remember this game or is it just me?
That is cool!

bought Howarts yesterday for my steamdeck but still have 30GB left to download and I’m camping without a good data connection 😢

I play mainly on pc and switch. My partner has an Xbox and we both have game pass. I also have Vr. If anyone wants to play something I’m down and I’m up to playing things I haven’t before.

Hey :) I can add you on the Microsoft app if you would like.

todderhr said:
bought Howarts yesterday for my steamdeck but still have 30GB left to download and I’m camping without a good data connection 😢
I'm having to wait for it :( got it coming for my birthday next week.

Just pulled down Destiny 2 on PS5, had it on xbox at release but gave up with it, if anyone wants to add/join me drop a message and I'll send my PSN id and bungie id (for cross play if needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back