Another dimension ?

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm sure that wearing nappies adds another dimension to our lives.
Whatever I'm doing during the day, be it exciting or not I'm always longing to get back home and put a nappy on.
What would it feel like to lose that ?
Does anyone else feel the same way?

Reactions: Lumos, PearlandDL, Edgewater and 1 other person
I think some of us who have gone through the binge/purge cycle pretty much relate to what you are saying.
At least for me, when I was in my mid-30s, I'd buy diapers, sleepers, bottles, etc., and enjoy them. Then my shame
would become more overwhelming, causing me to through all of it away, to only strongly desire to be in diapers all
over again.
But since I became incontinent in 1999, I don't have a choice of wearing a diaper, but I'm always happy when I can relax and be in my
little 18-month-old mindset as much as possible.

Reactions: Edgewater and Davvyboy
I am not aware of what you are feeling! However, I know that being IC added at least one additional, dimension regarding length of wearing compared to current status of the diaper's wetness.

Reactions: Davvyboy
babyscotty37 said:
I think some of us who have gone through the binge/purge cycle pretty much relate to what you are saying.
At least for me, when I was in my mid-30s, I'd buy diapers, sleepers, bottles, etc., and enjoy them. Then my shame
would become more overwhelming, causing me to through all of it away, to only strongly desire to be in diapers all
over again.
But since I became incontinent in 1999, I don't have a choice of wearing a diaper, but I'm always happy when I can relax and be in my
babyscotty37 said:
over again.
I've just had to accept this is part of me.
It doesn't define me but it is there non the least.
In which case I'm going to bloody well enjoy it !! ☺️
I find it very comforting and soothing and advantageous.

Reactions: Edgewater and babyscotty37
Davvyboy said:
I've just had to accept this is part of me.
It doesn't define me but it is there non the least.
In which case I'm going to bloody well enjoy it !! ☺️
I find it very comforting and soothing and advantageous.
I agree. It's only been the last five years of my 62 years of life that I've come to terms with most of this part of me. My going little is what helped me to survive the trauma of numerous childhood surgeries, long hospital stays miles from my parents, and bullying. Of course, until I was much older I didn't understand this. I couldn't explain what was the strong desire to remain a baby. But it was a time when I felt safe, the comfort of my mommy when I hurting. When the world was rejecting me for my birth defects, my mommy loved and accepted me and cared for me.
So, without this, I don't feel I could ever have gotten past the severe PTSD I had.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Edgewater
babyscotty37 said:
I agree. It's only been the last five years of my 62 years of life that I've come to terms with most of this part of me. My going little is what helped me to survive the trauma of numerous childhood surgeries, long hospital stays miles from my parents, and bullying. Of course, until I was much older I didn't understand this. I couldn't explain what was the strong desire to remain a baby. But it was a time when I felt safe, the comfort of my mommy when I hurting. When the world was rejecting me for my birth defects, my mommy loved and accepted me and cared for me.
So, without this, I don't feel I could ever have gotten past the severe PTSD I had.
That is a lovely reply, thank you.

Reactions: babyscotty37
I couldn’t even think of that. That’ll be like taking a part of me and saying I can’t ever have it back. Pure evil.
Being padded is such a stress reliever and makes me feel good in so many ways.

Reactions: Edgewater, babyscotty37 and Davvyboy
theancientmariner said:
I couldn’t even think of that. That’ll be like taking a part of me and saying I can’t ever have it back. Pure evil.
Being padded is such a stress reliever and makes me feel good in so many ways.
I couldn't agree more my friend ♥️

Reactions: Edgewater and babyscotty37
You're travelling to another dimension. One not only of pee and poo, but of mind. A wonderous land of childish imagination. Your next stop, the regression zone! Baaaaa baaaa, dada da!

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, theancientmariner and babyscotty37
Back