Anime Avatar Creativity

Ceary

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi I love anime. I don't know who here loves anime and games. I just wanted to post about my new Reality app avatar and show how much I adore my inner expression.

Attachments

• 1681424365823.png
    1681424365823.png
    287.2 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: AshtonFreecss and Magicalgirl101
Wow! That is a really adorable avatar! I want to eventually be able to make a live 2D of my baby reindeer character, but I havent had the time to actually sit down to do the modeling. They are so adorable though! Gotta fix those ears of yours though because they look so petable. It would be irresistable to not to want to run up here at shoofshoofshoofpetpetpetpet <3
Great job! Glad you can make someone you can call a part of your own.

CookieDoughReindeer said:
Wow! That is a really adorable avatar! I want to eventually be able to make a live 2D of my baby reindeer character, but I havent had the time to actually sit down to do the modeling. They are so adorable though! Gotta fix those ears of yours though because they look so petable. It would be irresistable to not to want to run up here at shoofshoofshoofpetpetpetpet <3
Great job! Glad you can make someone you can call a part of your own.
Thank you. The app made it easy for me to play around with customizing a cute avatar. I have been feeling down lately so this helped me. I love those ears hehe. I'd love to see your baby reindeer character. Sounds so cute. I have a new computer and tablet and art software but I haven't made time to draw. This app may have to inspire me.

• Love
Reactions: CookieDoughReindeer
Ceary said:
Hi I love anime. I don't know who here loves anime and games. I just wanted to post about my new Reality app avatar and show how much I adore my inner expression.
Which app did u use?

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Back