Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi
I was just wondering if anyone has a recipe for angel milk they wish to share

What is it?

Just asking but have you tryed google yet? :unsure: I have not heard of angel milk before but it was pretty easy to find recipes all over the place 😁. (looks and sounds lovely btw :p)

littleph0enix said:
Just asking but have you tryed google yet? :unsure: I have not heard of angel milk before but it was pretty easy to find recipes all over the place 😁. (looks and sounds lovely btw :p)
OP may have wondered if someone had a special recipe they especially like.

littleph0enix said:
It is! Almost tastes like a sugar cookie to me lol

littleph0enix said:
Web searches for things I've never heard of have sent me to weird places before and seen things I can't unsee. I try to avoid the searches and get someone's cliff notes.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and littleph0enix
First find a compliant lactating angel .... 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, littleph0enix and TrashPanda01
I actually made some the other day to put in my new bottle. I used gold top Jersey milk (essentially really creamy whole milk), vanilla extract, 1 tsp brown sugar. Stir vigorously and I warmed it up in the microwave. It was sooo delicious, smooth and creamy. My new go-to for nu night bottle time 😁 🙌 :love:

I'd recommend it if you're getting bored of regular milk.

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and PadPhilosopher
PadPhilosopher said:
OP may have wondered if someone had a special recipe they especially like.
Yeah I get that, its just you would be surprised how often people dont think about it 😉 . (For me for sure its a go to since im still picking what I like from what I see)

binkyyybunnyyy said:
It is! Almost tastes like a sugar cookie to me lol
lol what kind of recipe for angel milk do you use?? hmmmmmmm :p I was not thinking I would be this interested in angel milk haha.

TrashPanda01 said:
Web searches for things I've never heard of have sent me to weird places before and seen things I can't unsee. I try to avoid the searches and get someone's cliff notes.
Okay that do be understandable 😁, I think it just comes down how fast you want to find stuff out or how many recipe you want to see. (For sure you wont need to bring out the old eye bleach here at least 😅)

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back