• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

An introduction!

plasphil

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Having been a browser once in a while and as my 'interest' in diaper loving has grown in recent years, I thought it about time I joined and hopefully contribute to this site.
I'm a straight guy living in the south of England, sadly on my own these days but at least I can indulge in my fetishes whenever the urge takes me. My other fetishes are wearing Plastic/PVC rainwear often combined with wearing nappies as I prefer to call them and bondage which as you may know is often associated with the ABDL scene. I have been active posting images on a well known fetish site which I'm not sure I can mention yet?
I do enjoy wearing nappies especially out and about and in winter months tend to wear thicker ones or doubled up as obviously they are easily concealed. I have no medical needs to wear them, I just enjoy the kind of thrill I get from it, so I guess I'm a DL. Perhaps I should say I only ever wet them and I'm still experimenting with different types and makes but at the moment Tena slips are my 'go-to' nappy.

Well that's about it for now, I'll hopefully contribute to the forum before too long.

Phil

Reactions: Cottontail, LaLoneDigi and Angelapinks
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Welcome

plasphil said:
Having been a browser once in a while and as my 'interest' in diaper loving has grown in recent years, I thought it about time I joined and hopefully contribute to this site.
I'm a straight guy living in the south of England, sadly on my own these days but at least I can indulge in my fetishes whenever the urge takes me. My other fetishes are wearing Plastic/PVC rainwear often combined with wearing nappies as I prefer to call them and bondage which as you may know is often associated with the ABDL scene. I have been active posting images on a well known fetish site which I'm not sure I can mention yet?
I do enjoy wearing nappies especially out and about and in winter months tend to wear thicker ones or doubled up as obviously they are easily concealed. I have no medical needs to wear them, I just enjoy the kind of thrill I get from it, so I guess I'm a DL. Perhaps I should say I only ever wet them and I'm still experimenting with different types and makes but at the moment Tena slips are my 'go-to' nappy.

Well that's about it for now, I'll hopefully contribute to the forum before too long.

Phil
Hello and welcome, we share some of the same interests. You may be able to post some pics here on your profile page I think. I have been into wearing plastic pants and rain wear since I was about 11 and also girls wear as I always considered myself Transgender. I also ventured into wearing nappies when I was younger but it is only the last few years that I need them almost full time due to a medical condition. I have also been into bondage since I was about 11 as well due to having a friend who was a sadistic child. If he did not get his way he would find ways to punish us and it seems I was always an easy target as I slowly grew to like what he was doing and my loss of control over how he wanted to "torture me" . For children we got up to some adventures and watching Saturday morning movies with Tarzan and Cowboys & Indians, he got some ideas that put me into some very strict bondage games. On one Tarzan film we watched as the natives tied the hunters between two large tree branches and when they cut the ropes the hunters were stretched to the breaking point. Of course he had to try that while I was tied to a tree. He had my feet spread apart to the tree roots and my hands tied together above my head to a large branch he had stretched down. With my hands tied like this as soon as he cut the rope holding the branch I was pulled upwards and stretched out. At the time we were just wearing loin cloths made from leaves and he soon started to grab my privates and torture me for real. I had his underwear in my mouth and could not scream but we were in a forest in the middle of a large field so nobody would hear me anyway. After making a fuss and hi8me getting tired I was set free and told him he could never do that again. Unfortunately I grew to like his attentions and games so we played many more times before I moved away. He never lost his mean streak and grew to be a wife beater and also his kids as well. Well this was longer than I intended, sorry about that.

Hello and Welcome

Back