An ABDL Superhero???

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
While browsing ABDL images on Google I came across something called Diaperman! He is a super hero in a Diaper who fights against other Fetish super villains, like the spanker and a dominatrix whipper. His sidekick is Sleepers who wears pajamas and very obviously a Diaper. It looks really interesting and I wanna read it! Since it mentions Fetishes I can only assume the two main heroes are ABDL, not sure if the writers/illustrators are or not. Here is the official description from the publisher's website.

"Diaperman

Daring. Dashing. Diapered.

Diaperman, along with his best friend and trusted companion Sleepers, strive to make the city of Megopolis free of the controlling influences of such villains as the Spanker, a rubber-clad ne’er-do-well with a penchant for paddling, and the Black Whip, a demented dominatrix who craves subservience from her minions at the tip of her whip! Other fetishistic characters make up the setting of the city of Megopolis, leaving it up to Diaperman, the Padded Paladin, to fight for justice in his own unique and soggy way.

Diaperman focuses on poking fun at the superhero industry by making all the heroes and villains into fetishists in a humorous way; they aren’t aware of what they are, and the rest of the world shakes its collective head as they pass by. Jokes and innuendo suitable for an audience from the late teens on up!"

And here's the link to that website. So, ADISC community, does Diaperman sound like something you'd like to read? Let me know in the comments, and as always...stay Diapered! :)

Diapermangncover.jpg
1601486531351.jpg

Reactions: Backwords and littledreamers333
Funny that you mention ABDL superhero stuff because I'm writing a character in my shared universe that can age regress and it kind of has some CGL themes thrown in there too

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
There used to be a Diaper man on the old Mighty Mouse Cartoons. He was a baby who had a rough voice kind of like a Popeye character. If I remember correctly, he would also smoke a cigar sometimes. Could never do that is a cartoon anymore.

Last edited:
  • Love
diaperboy23 said:
Funny that you mention ABDL superhero stuff because I'm writing a character in my shared universe that can age regress and it kind of has some CGL themes thrown in there too
Nice!

BabyZinga said:
There used to be a Diaper man on the old Mighty Mouse Cartoons. He was a baby who had a rough voice kind of like a Popeye character. If I remember correctly, he would also smoke a cigar sometimes. Could never do that is a cartoon anymore.
Yeah I remember that! No you could not do that in a cartoon anymore.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
It's not really ABDL, but he can regress to a younger form of himself and he's really powerful that way

• Love
Back