Am i ok?

Wetshisbed said:
I pee more at night. I always have
That is very interesting since we commonly eat and drink during the day and tend to sleep at night, thus the need should be less. The wonders of one's bodies.

Although, the Human condition can and is different, please assure that this fact is part of your medical records.

Reactions: fredy552 and Zeke
AttilaThePun said:
Plain water goes through me quicker than any other beverage, for some reason.
Coffee goes through me the quickest of any liquids that I’ve tried. I’m probably one of the few long haul truck drivers that didn’t drink coffee, not because I didn’t like it, because if I did drink it I’d have to stop and wet a tire every twenty minutes. Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper were my preferred drink of choice and you’d seldom see me without a liter bottle of one or the other. Water seems to have a delayed release with me but once I get started it makes up for lost time. Beer is the same way with me, I can down several before I have to whiz the first time, but once I start it’s on! If I would’ve be wearing diapers, like I do now, I could’ve drank coffee to my heart’s content when I was driving semi. Not only didn’t I think about it back then, but the quality of the diapers available back in the ‘80s probably would’ve had me changing far too often to be very conducive to staying in the seat, behind the wheel, and making miles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater, fredy552 and AttilaThePun
I just completed a 3-day dairy before my Urodynamic study procedure this week. I went 11 & 12 times in a 24-hour period and felt like I need to pee after going. I think I may have OAB & PMI.

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater
Back