Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
Has anyone tried the new always zzz period pants? I did the other night and 1st off they smell amazing a amazing. They do not have a huge absorbent pad But they did handle a wedding and swelled super nice they're nice and soft And are kind of cute

Reactions: Deleted member 63704 and cannamommy
I’ve never heard of these before but I always struggle with finding overnight protection that won’t leak when I’m on my period, I don’t like to use a diaper as it feels like overkill/ a waste and they don’t absorb in the same way as sanitary towels do. I am definitely going to order some of these and try them next time I’m on my period, although I won’t wet them and will only use them for their intended use.

Reactions: cannamommy and hanbanan
I’ve always worn a pad at night, and I seldom have an issue with leaking unless I slept for more than 8 hours on a heavy night

KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I’ve never heard of these before but I always struggle with finding overnight protection that won’t leak when I’m on my period, I don’t like to use a diaper as it feels like overkill/ a waste and they don’t absorb in the same way as sanitary towels do. I am definitely going to order some of these and try them next time I’m on my period, although I won’t wet them and will only use them for their intended use.
Great for periods, these were a first attempt with my post birth bladder leaking but found actual diapers were the best option

I tried these just recently! They were a little tight but comfortable. I love that they have an underware option for periods! I never knew why they didn't do this till recently. Smell is good, although I know scented products are 'unhealthy' (I personally like it though). I'm def a fan!

Alwaysnappied said:
Has anyone tried the new always zzz period pants? I did the other night and 1st off they smell amazing a amazing. They do not have a huge absorbent pad But they did handle a wedding and swelled super nice they're nice and soft And are kind of cute
Mazel tov!

• Haha
Reactions: KaleidoscopeKitty
The Always Discreet Maximum pull on underwear also works impressively well for basic fluids and way cheaper than the ZZZ's (1/3 the cost ea on Amazon). We actually started with these before I full dove into actual ABDL diapers and I still use them when I need something that doesn't show bulk. You have to slow your urine release a little because you cant flood them the way you can some diapers or even the Felicity pull ups, but they hold a shocking amount of fluid without leaking. They do crinkle more than you would think for their target customer. I will say (for the female AB's) that my wife has used them on a few periods and while she is a regular to lite flow, she said they did the job just as well as a pad would have.

Reactions: AndyPandy, New1 and Cottontail
I bought them for my spouse to use during her period while sleeping, She finds them to narrow and prefers always discreet for that time of the month even though that pull up is meant for bladder leaks.

PNW509Little said:
The Always Discreet Maximum pull on underwear also works impressively well for basic fluids and way cheaper than the ZZZ's (1/3 the cost ea on Amazon). We actually started with these before I full dove into actual ABDL diapers and I still use them when I need something that doesn't show bulk. You have to slow your urine release a little because you cant flood them the way you can some diapers or even the Felicity pull ups, but they hold a shocking amount of fluid without leaking. They do crinkle more than you would think for their target customer. I will say (for the female AB's) that my wife has used them on a few periods and while she is a regular to lite flow, she said they did the job just as well as a pad would have.
Wow! Good to know! I'll give that a try! Diapers will make that time at least a bit better lol.

Diapertoddler said:
I bought them for my spouse to use during her period while sleeping, She finds them to narrow and prefers always discreet for that time of the month even though that pull up is meant for bladder leaks.
I've never heard this before! Good to know! I'll give it a try!

Deleted member 63704 said:
So curious of trying the new Zzz underwear Ive always loved the Always brand and Ive worn the always discreet & boutique before and they always smell so pretty and feminine also their just like panties
I have tried many different brands of pull up/on underwear. Even as a guy i do prefer the always discreet, for comfort, being discreet and absorbant
I use to drive a big truck which puts you sitting for hours, and i very rarely had anytype of leak, even with them soaked. And the stores i dilivered to never seemed to notice. Nor dod anyone at the truck stops

Diaperedff1 said:
I have tried many different brands of pull up/on underwear. Even as a guy i do prefer the always discreet, for comfort, being discreet and absorbant
I use to drive a big truck which puts you sitting for hours, and i very rarely had anytype of leak, even with them soaked. And the stores i dilivered to never seemed to notice. Nor dod anyone at the truck stops
Sorry for type-o s

Back