Not open for further replies.

Enegrybaby1

Energy Baby1
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
what do you do to support your adult baby life?

Nothing much, we use cloth/plastic/pins, so the initial investment was on the front end. Occasionally we have to purchase new plastic pants. We have allot of the supporting cast already, a few things like onesies and shirts and short all’s.

The only thing left is to enjoy it and do some wash...

Reactions: sbmccue
Working 2 jobs and waiting for sales

Since I'm in university and because of that am paying almost 9k in tuition a semester without any source of income (and the 9k not involving living costs), my spending has to be pretty limited. I still buy high quality ABDL diapers, however I limit myself to wearing once or twice a week and when I stock up I try to wait for big sales when possible and only order from where I can get free shipping

Last edited:
I'm financially secure. I don't go without nappies when I want them.

I work at a factory (I have done everything up to 68 hours by end of day Friday), and then sell things on the side from time to time (mostly Video Gaming type stuff and trading cards as they are my other hobbies) to try to make extra money on top of that when I can

I actually dont spend too much on Diapers because I probably only go through 2 cases a year, if even that because my wearing is mostly on weekends, so maybe $400 high side on Diapers for the year is well worth it for the stress reduction I get from wearing diapers leading to being happier in general and miserable less often

Last edited:
Reactions: theancientmariner
It's called punching In numbers on the confirmation screen lol I am an Alaskan fisherman so I can buy pretty much whatever I feel like. But during the off season I work at warehouses as a forklift driver wherever I can to kill my boredom.

A job and I prioritize spending. Since I don't need or want to wear 24/7, I can chose the timing of getting more diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back