Airbnb for 24/7 Get Away?

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Has anyone gone to an Airbnb for a 24/7 weekend vacation? Me and my little will be doing this for the 2nd time since we’ve been together. It’s great because I have roommates so I’m not able to have her in little space while they are around, which is 100% of the time for how our work schedules line up. So in a few weeks we’ll be running off to an Airbnb out of town to have her diapered 24/7 without worry of lack of privacy. Trash, clean up, diaper change mats, are always top of the list for us to respect the owners. I’m not going to give the community a bad name by just trashing a place after a long weekend in diapers.

Has anyone else done this? It’s been a great experience the first time and I’d love to hear about other’s experiences.

• Love
Reactions: RuffRuff, Owlzzy, princessarya and 2 others
Sounds like fun! I love the respectful attitude. Have a great little getaway.

• Love
Reactions: BabyLink9
I could do this at home with my Little friend, but we plan to visit foreign cities with the intend he is always diapered. I maybe just for the night or the evening (don't know yet).

I love the idea. We also go for walks diapered and want to visit places like a zoo or similar diapered. Just to have some fun. As you said, respect for all other people so nothing shows and nothing gets dirty.

Wish you fun times!

Reactions: BabyLink9 and PadPhilosopher
That’s a terrific idea!! I just spent 2 1/2 weeks in a very comfy AirB&B that we left spic and span! Our host gave us a great review, deservedly so. My SO was in full support of my relaxing indoors and out in a diaper and even went searching replacements for me when I ran out of the diapers I brought.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
PadPhilosopher said:
Sounds like fun! I love the respectful attitude. Have a great little getaway.
Thank you! :)
CLPP said:
That’s a terrific idea!! I just spent 2 1/2 weeks in a very comfy AirB&B that we left spic and span! Our host gave us a great review, deservedly so. My SO was in full support of my relaxing indoors and out in a diaper and even went searching replacements for me when I ran out of the diapers I brought.
it was so much fun the first time, my only complaint was we couldn’t do it for longer lol. Also I wasn’t prepared for her needing a diaper change while we ran around the small mountain town we went shopping at… so this time I’ll have a nice “diaper backpack” on hand. Running out of diapers on a trip that is over 2 weeks long sounds like a nightmare.

Glaceon said:
I could do this at home with my Little friend, but we plan to visit foreign cities with the intend he is always diapered. I maybe just for the night or the evening (don't know yet).

I love the idea. We also go for walks diapered and want to visit places like a zoo or similar diapered. Just to have some fun. As you said, respect for all other people so nothing shows and nothing gets dirty.

Wish you fun times!
Visiting a zoo has been a fun bucket list idea for a little day with her 🥰. I’m not sure how changing her would work in such a public place, or if she would even be comfortable enough to go out and about like that.

BabyLink9 said:
Thank you! :)

it was so much fun the first time, my only complaint was we couldn’t do it for longer lol. Also I wasn’t prepared for her needing a diaper change while we ran around the small mountain town we went shopping at… so this time I’ll have a nice “diaper backpack” on hand. Running out of diapers on a trip that is over 2 weeks long thasounds like a nightmare.
It WAS a sort of nightmare because we couldn’t find anything that was acceptable besides Depend Night Defense and, at that, I had to double and triple them to get overnight absorbency!
I can’t tell you how good it was to return home and tape on a BettterDry!!! It felt “so right” that I shared the active feeling of pillowy comfort and security with my SO and thoughts about why diapers make me feel that way.

Reactions: nectar0001, BabyLink9 and PadPhilosopher
BabyLink9 said:
Visiting a zoo has been a fun bucket list idea for a little day with her 🥰. I’m not sure how changing her would work in such a public place, or if she would even be comfortable enough to go out and about like that.

First time outside was just in the forest... but then we went to a Christmasmarket... and he insisted to go in a Camelot and his plastic pants (that were not the thin ones). You couldn't tell because of the longer jacket and he holded a long time... but while drinking hot wine, he gave in. In the end it was fun :) Just try it in an enviroment, everyone is comfortable. The rest comes with time.

Changing... well... i would love to change him outside... but when there is no respectful space... he has to do it himself. Or we just don't stay that long that the need occures.

Really, your attitude is wonderful! Give it a try. It is wonderful. One thing i learned: Be prepared for rashes while walking, when the diaper gets full ^^

Reactions: BabyLink9 and PadPhilosopher
Glaceon said:
First time outside was just in the forest... but then we went to a Christmasmarket... and he insisted to go in a Camelot and his plastic pants (that were not the thin ones). You couldn't tell because of the longer jacket and he holded a long time... but while drinking hot wine, he gave in. In the end it was fun :) Just try it in an enviroment, everyone is comfortable. The rest comes with time.

Changing... well... i would love to change him outside... but when there is no respectful space... he has to do it himself. Or we just don't stay that long that the need occures.

Really, your attitude is wonderful! Give it a try. It is wonderful. One thing i learned: Be prepared for rashes while walking, when the diaper gets full ^^
Haha thank you! I just want to make it a good experience so this can continue to be a thing that we do together. Did he have on a cloth diaper? Or were the plastic pants an extra precaution?

Yeah I guess if it’s dire enough she’ll probably have to change herself. I’ve thought about family restrooms and laying down a changing Matt, but I’m not positive on if someone would come knocking because they saw us enter thinking we are up to no good.

I didn’t even think about diaper rash cream as she usually isn’t in them long enough for it to be a concern. Mainly because I can never get her to drink enough water for her to have to go enough before it’s time for bed or something. She usually only ever has to go once before it becomes time for a change.

BabyLink9 said:
Haha thank you! I just want to make it a good experience so this can continue to be a thing that we do together. Did he have on a cloth diaper? Or were the plastic pants an extra precaution?

Yeah I guess if it’s dire enough she’ll probably have to change herself. I’ve thought about family restrooms and laying down a changing Matt, but I’m not positive on if someone would come knocking because they saw us enter thinking we are up to no good.

I didn’t even think about diaper rash cream as she usually isn’t in them long enough for it to be a concern. Mainly because I can never get her to drink enough water for her to have to go enough before it’s time for bed or something. She usually only ever has to go once before it becomes time for a change.
I'd imagine no one would care about you going into the family bathroom together. She might be disabled and need help. Unless she were having a tantrum. That might raise questions. 😱

Never used Air BnB myself, heard so many horror stories about it (though I imagine it's not all that bad), I like the idea though and love that you are thinking about how to be respectful about it.

I don't have the room at the moment but several times in the past I have considered the idea of setting up an Air BnB or something similar If or when I do get the space to do it, but specifically only for ABDL's to be able to book time.

The idea being that I would advertise it as such that people would be welcome to come and stay for however many days and be free to wear diapers and/or little clothing openly around the house, I'd have a changing table, perhaps even a bed that can convert into a cot etc. Maybe even have an additional fee they could pay to have diapers stocked and provided for them, possibly even set up with a large stash of cloth diapers they would be free to use that I would be willing to launder (since I'd have my own stash anyway).

It probably wouldn't include any care from myself (as that is a different business entirely) but just a BnB where ABDL's can be themselves without worry.

Belarin said:
Never used Air BnB myself, heard so many horror stories about it (though I imagine it's not all that bad), I like the idea though and love that you are thinking about how to be respectful about it.

I don't have the room at the moment but several times in the past I have considered the idea of setting up an Air BnB or something similar If or when I do get the space to do it, but specifically only for ABDL's to be able to book time.

The idea being that I would advertise it as such that people would be welcome to come and stay for however many days and be free to wear diapers and/or little clothing openly around the house, I'd have a changing table, perhaps even a bed that can convert into a cot etc. Maybe even have an additional fee they could pay to have diapers stocked and provided for them, possibly even set up with a large stash of cloth diapers they would be free to use that I would be willing to launder (since I'd have my own stash anyway).

It probably wouldn't include any care from myself (as that is a different business entirely) but just a BnB where ABDL's can be themselves without worry.
That's pretty cool. Not something I'd consider in a litigious society, though.

PadPhilosopher said:
That's pretty cool. Not something I'd consider in a litigious society, though.
True you would have to be pretty careful how you set it up and making sure certain rules were set and clear, and insurances/contracts in place, but I guess that's a slight bonus of being in the UK while we do have our fair share of claims made against other people, we have a much less litigious society here than in America so that might be slightly less of a concern.

I don't know wether AirBnb owners who live in the same house, check what the visitors have, but I remember years ago I went with my little to spend a weekend in one of them. He had nappies and plush toys and other accesories in his rucksack, and when we went out for a pizza he felt he had to leave the plushtoy inside the bed, covered by the duvet, leaving the head out (so it does not asfixiate, of course).
I don't know what the owner did or did not, but had he visited the room he would have been baffled at the very least.
I actually think I would like to write this story in more detail.

MissMummyUK said:
I don't know wether AirBnb owners who live in the same house, check what the visitors have, but I remember years ago I went with my little to spend a weekend in one of them. He had nappies and plush toys and other accesories in his rucksack, and when we went out for a pizza he felt he had to leave the plushtoy inside the bed, covered by the duvet, leaving the head out (so it does not asfixiate, of course).
I don't know what the owner did or did not, but had he visited the room he would have been baffled at the very least.
I actually think I would like to write this story in more detail.
I mean a plushy isn’t the most alarming thing to find if the Airbnb owner happened to see it.

Reactions: MissMummyUK and PadPhilosopher
BabyLink9 said:
I mean a plushy isn’t the most alarming thing to find if the Airbnb owner happened to see it.
Not alarming at all. But I am sure that it would provoke some cuiosity to see such an unlikely pair (big age gap between us) and a plushy inside the bed.

Haven't done the 24/7 part specifically, but have used times in various AirBnBs as an opportunity for some CG/L fun in the evenings and overnight, and never had any issues or negative experiences. Two key things I can think of are take out all trash to the designated bin (which most AirBnBs I've stayed at require anyway) and don't mess up the bed/mattress, so change often enough to avoid leaks or put down waterproof padding if in doubt. Also, we have only stayed at rural or suburban places where we have the whole property to ourselves and the owner is not on-site.

Back