Advice on cute bras??.

Jbdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
Im all about that cute/practical look like printed t-shirt bras. But im a 42A and that is a wacky tricky thing to find. Anyone have a good lead?

Reactions: rbm and sissygirlpink
Hi,

Actually they are available on eBay quite readily, it’s just finding the right one for you that takes the time.

I use a 42b strapless convertible padded bra. That means it can either be with straps in the material colour of the bra or, with thin translucent plastic straps or just strapless.

I find a ‘b’ cup preferable although I have aa and a cup sizes too.

Here’s an example.

Hope it helps.

Jenny xx

❤️

Jbdl said:
Im all about that cute/practical look like printed t-shirt bras. But im a 42A and that is a wacky tricky thing to find. Anyone have a good lead?
I use herroom

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and sissygirlpink
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi,

Actually they are available on eBay quite readily, it’s just finding the right one for you that takes the time.

I use a 42b strapless convertible padded bra. That means it can either be with straps in the material colour of the bra or, with thin translucent plastic straps or just strapless.

I find a ‘b’ cup preferable although I have aa and a cup sizes too.

Here’s an example.

Hope it helps.

Jenny xx

❤️
Ohyaa!! imma give ebay a go! even if theyre too cheap to chirp i can really dial in my size preference.

Reactions: sissygirlpink
have you tried sparkling strawberry.com?

Some fun stuff here,
And a site that caters to men,

Reactions: Deleted member 60285
daisycupcake said:
have you tried sparkling strawberry.com?
amazon has great prices on bras i wear maidenform underwire ones 36a i love them

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and sissygirlpink
Her Room has a very large selection of bras. I find I like the older Playtex Cross Your Heart bras and have found many on EBay. I wear a bra and panties every day at my wife’s insistence.

Last edited:
DiaperedJeff said:
Her Room has a very large selection of bras. I find I like the older Playtex Cross Your Heart bras and have found many on EBay. I wear a bra and panties every day at my wife’s insistence.
yes they do my wife just started buying their. great service too just got an order 4 days not counting week end and hoilday

Reactions: sissygirlpink
Check out www.wearpepper.com they specialize in small cup sizes from aa to b. I do not own any of their bras, but have been bombarded with their ads online and I am just now checking them out. They look very nice, anyway 😊

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaya and sissygirlpink
Jbdl said:
Good luck finding anything cute in 42a.
I am 38, b ish (because finding an a is impossible where I live).
Starting to think in the end I might go for enhancement but too scared still to do so.

Check out Leading Lady bras. The have a number in large band, small cup sizes. I’ve been wearing bras full time for 12 years and have tried lots of different brands and kinds.

Anyone who has that almost perfect back hook bra, but the band is to tight, you can get bra hook extenders.
Like these,
73EB80C6-E1CB-46CB-B3A8-851D0837CB5C.jpeg
You can find them at Amazon, Walmart, local fabric stores, many places.

Every size possible is at https://www.barenecessities.com/ and their website has great filtering so you can drill down to just what you want, quickly.
@Jbdl 's size 42A is a tad more obscure to find as there isn't much of a market for it.

Last edited:
diane said:
amazon has great prices on bras i wear maidenform underwire ones 36a i love them
Maidenform 36A can be found all day long at your local walmart and target for under $10... in the girl's department. (it's considered to be a girl's xl equivalent) You (we) have way more options in your size than Jbdl does. (I'm also a 36A)

Last edited:
I bought these today Asda UKIMG_20220716_195151.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SissyJoanne, Seasonedcitizen, Luvshugs and 1 other person
Back