adult sized potty

If I wanted one, I would want it to be like Disney princess themes very classic little girl style.
I have seen kid potties that were so cute, if it was cute enough I would use it.
But not over diapers, <3 I like to wiggle

I don’t intend to be potty trained, but it can add to some fun play. Mommy might try, and get you to use the potty, even if you don’t want to. My favorite, is in my photo. But, unfortunately it’s only child sized. I’d like one like it but only bigger.
My friend, Theodore Franklin teddy bear, don’t much care for the potty either.
And the cartoon art photo, is pretty close, so I added it in.

Attachments

• 28CD841B-6B5D-430A-9334-25001A09E86C.jpeg
    28CD841B-6B5D-430A-9334-25001A09E86C.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 33A1A45C-354B-41E3-AE9F-1106E12641FB.jpeg
    33A1A45C-354B-41E3-AE9F-1106E12641FB.jpeg
    894.8 KB · Views: 50
  • AABDD99C-F439-4169-BADF-F0EC2BB39C12.jpeg
    AABDD99C-F439-4169-BADF-F0EC2BB39C12.jpeg
    401.5 KB · Views: 50
KitsuneFox said:
How good are you at sculpting ? ✏
May be cheaper and faster to create a fiberglass mold for all the parts ... of course very few folks can stand working with the stuff 😷
I've explored this as a possibility before, I'm trained in grp moulding and manufacturing but making a potty has several unique challenges,
It would need to support the users full weight but need to be light enough to carry and ship economically
fiberglass can typically be light or strong, not really both.
It would also need to be highly resistant to cleaning chemicals and testing all of these would be a nightmare.
If you couldn't get it certified as a medical aid, or similar, it couldn't really be sold as anything more than a prop, affecting it's marketability.

Upsizing a traditional potty - as seen in cartoons, kids picture books and well the zeitgeist really (your image of a potty is that way for a reason) would be great but the amount of plastic it would require is too much plastic IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have built a few in the past. They were scaled up from a 1950s wooden one. And they had the big pee deflector right between the legs. There was a tray and at least a good seat belt. Some for naughty babys had additional straps.
But they are not cheep. I'm building custom furniture and that is time consuming. Plus I think I'm worth mote than $1 an hour. If anyone is interested in details, ask. If you are wanting to DIY one I'll give you some clues.

If im in that mood its in my nappy or nothing

I've got one in every bathroom. They're called toilets.

A real traditional baby potty chair is 10 to 12 inches between the arms so all but the very tiniest butts wouldn't fit. And I sure would want to put more than say 50 pounds of weight on one of them.

Reactions: Deleted member 9978
my potty, like

Attachments

• 2d62dfcb4e7d9d71cae78b8dcb36.jpg
    2d62dfcb4e7d9d71cae78b8dcb36.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 16
Luvshugs said:
I don’t intend to be potty trained, but it can add to some fun play. Mommy might try, and get you to use the potty, even if you don’t want to. My favorite, is in my photo. But, unfortunately it’s only child sized. I’d like one like it but only bigger.
My friend, Theodore Franklin teddy bear, don’t much care for the potty either.
And the cartoon art photo, is pretty close, so I added it in.
Hello, thank you because the drawing is very pretty and your photos are very beautiful!

Reactions: Luvshugs
toddlerBoyGirl said:
Hello, thank you because the drawing is very pretty and your photos are very beautiful!
Thanks, the photos are my own, but the cartoon is not, I just borrowed it, to repost. I think is a great drawing too!

Back