Adult Plain White Onesy T-Shirts

BabyBoy2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Does anyone know where I can get all-white adult onesy t's? I am 6 feet, 3 inches, and fairly skinny. I wear a 31-32 pant. So this should give you all a good idea of what I am wanting. I don't want anything with baby prints or anything like that, but rather, all white with snaps between the legs. Do you know of any companies who make adult onesies? I feel these will help keep my diapers concealed as I am on the go constantly.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Jorelaxed
I don't think this is a story. maybe post it somewhere else?

In any event one could write a story about it ---

"THE SEARCH FOR PLAIN WHITE ONESIE"

Try Amazon - Little for Big has the onesies in colors snap crotch.
Etsy would be another source especially for custom work.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Jorelaxed
Try the right area

take a look at Tykables as I have had one of their onesies for 5 years

I 2nd Tykables. They are strong sturdy onsies with a little stretch. 95% cotton, 5% spandex. The best feature for me is these onsies snap up front and not in the crotch making it easier to snap close and reducing the chance of rubbing and chafing the inner thighs.

Nowididit said:
I 2nd Tykables. They are strong sturdy onsies with a little stretch. 95% cotton, 5% spandex. The best feature for me is these onsies snap up front and not in the crotch making it easier to snap close and reducing the chance of rubbing and chafing the inner thighs.
YES that would be adventageous having that snap closing feature more accessible !

Ask about shoulder to crotch length. You need something long. I have the same problem.

I get mine here:

Seasonedcitizen said:
Ask about shoulder to crotch length. You need something long. I have the same problem.
Take care of getting the measurements "right on"
Women have a shorter torso length than men in general.
That torso length is measured over one shoulder - down thru the crotch and back to shoulder.
Get it wrong and - too short will not fit comfortably (pinching parts and possibly rubbing the skin red/raw)
Too long and the fit will be baggy (perhaps nice for wearing doubled bulky diapers) but a terrible fit (unless you like that stuff)

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
babylock1 said:
YES that would be adventageous having that snap closing feature more accessible !
They are so much easier to close. No bending over in an awkward position and reaching between the legs to snap them.

Nowididit said:
They are so much easier to close. No bending over in an awkward position and reaching between the legs to snap them.
That and having more snaps/material to make holding/securing the diaper much better instead of 2-3 snaps
in a small confined restricted area of stress !
Picture this like the diaper with 4 or 6 tabs.

Try this place on Etsy...Big Tots. I bought my white lap-shoulder t-shirts & white lap-shoulder onesie there. They should have some...even without lap-shoulders. Their stock does rotate, see what ya find. And it's affordable! 🥳

KindaOlde said:
I get mine here:
How much did it shrink after washing?

Abuniverse has some good cotton onesies, rearz and tykables both have a spandex/cotton mixture for their plain onsies. I really like the rearz ones I have

BabyBoy2023 said:
Does anyone know where I can get all-white adult onesy t's? I am 6 feet, 3 inches, and fairly skinny. I wear a 31-32 pant. So this should give you all a good idea of what I am wanting. I don't want anything with baby prints or anything like that, but rather, all white with snaps between the legs. Do you know of any companies who make adult onesies? I feel these will help keep my diapers concealed as I am on the go constantly.
I have seen them at Babykins. Their sizing seems to be welcoming of a range of sizes, though they can be out of given sizes. From what I've heard, they are welcome to doing "custom" orders. Which I think means they do a run of a given size, if it's requested.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ODU has a plain white in their Basics line!
and i know a few companies have discreet/workwear onesies that look like plain tees or polos.

Back