adult cloth look like toddler clothing

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
my nanny wife put me in a pair of cord shorts sdk and a polo shirt today to head to the store, once dressed all I could think was don't I look like a toddler.
Funny how adult clothing can look toddlerish.
What you think?
mommies driving so it's safe for me to be playing on my phone

Attachments

• 20190308_090958__1552000287_48769__1552000287_.jpg
    20190308_090958__1552000287_48769__1552000287_.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: littlemoosey
I wore corduroy as a child and I still love the stuff. In the late '60s, it came back in popularity. Corduroy sport jackets are still cool.

Looking at the photo image - WAIT A MOMENT - why is that 3 on the polo shirt backward and the button placket reversed
also the shorts the fly is reversed - OK it is all right the image is simply reversed - Whew - was wondering what else was reversed.

I used the camera on the phone that looks at you not the one on the back of the phone? is that why it did a mirror shot?

I got my pjs out last night and though more about this thread. nanny2abdrew got my pjs from Kmart in the men's adult section.
What do you think, total toddlerish?

Does anyone else have adult clothing that could early pass as toddler clothing?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
tanks DanielW, there my fav pjs bugs bunny and Mr men. I'm going to wear them today as it's Sunday here in Australia and I'm going to have a little day with nanny2abdrew my loving mommy.

Last edited:
ABdrew said:
I got my pjs out last night and though more about this thread. nanny2abdrew got my pjs from Kmart in the men's adult section.
View attachment 32951
What do you think, total toddlerish?

Does anyone else have adult clothing that could early pass as toddler clothing?

Very cute.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
What I want is a toddler belly shirt, those tight shirts that don't quite reach all the way to your diaper.

Honestly. You look like 90% of the golfers at the golf course by my offive

Reactions: Halibut
NovaDL said:
What I want is a toddler belly shirt, those tight shirts that don't quite reach all the way to your diaper.

baby-pants.com has shirts like that. I have also bought a couple shirts like that on ebay.

I kinda see it yeah, you would look super cute with some bulky padding under those shorts though haha

I often look in normal clothing stores for clothing that works as little clothing. I found a pikachu sweater for example. T'shirts with unicorns are in stores a lot at the moment here. So I also have one of those. Combining is with a colourful skirt for example and it really works well.

Back