Adult Baby Walkers

BabyBoy2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Does anybody know whether or not there are walkers for adults (not the elderly walking aids, but ones you sit in and cruise around like a baby.)

I think companies like fisher price have made adult sized ones (I know they have done a chair style bouncer) but I have never seen an Abdl one, I don’t know how practical they would be, I would imagine they would have to be pretty wide, don’t think you would be able to move around in them much.

AsherDearing said:
I think companies like fisher price have made adult sized ones (I know they have done a chair style bouncer) but I have never seen an Abdl one, I don’t know how practical they would be, I would imagine they would have to be pretty wide, don’t think you would be able to move around in them much.
Hi, AsherDearing,
I am in my mid-40's, but I feel like a kid still yet. I am comical, fun loving, and happy a lot of the time. I like telling jokes, socializing with family and friends, the occasional drink at the local bar, and listening to the jukebox while I'm there. I also dig karaoke. I don't know where you are located, but I feel we could easily be good friends. I will keep things at an acceptable level for you even though I don't see my ABDL things written about in other posts as truly sexual because I am thinking with the mind of a toddler (pulling up memories of what I remember doing while in diapers as a kid.) I will avoid bringing them up in conversations with you at all times.
So I am just curious as to what you like doing as an ABDL. When I am not messy, I like to hang out in the house in either just my diaper or a t-shirt and a diaper as I watch TV, brows the net, work on my rough instrumental tracks, etc. My favorite thing to so is to take two large cylinders, wrap towels around them, and lay them parallel to each other on the sofa. I will then sit atop them like a toddler on his parent's lap and reminisce of all the times I sat on Mom's lap or the laps of my brothers, sister, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. It makes me feel cozy inside and gives me a sense of total innocence.

Last edited:
BabyBoy2023 said:
Hi, AsherDearing,
I am in my mid-40's, but I feel like a kid still yet. I am comical, fun loving, and happy a lot of the time. I like telling jokes, socializing with family and friends, the occasional drink at the local bar, and listening to the jukebox while I'm there. I also dig karaoke. I don't know where you are located, but I feel we could easily be good friends. I will keep things at an acceptable level for you even though I don't see my ABDL things written about in other posts as truly sexual because I am thinking with the mind of a toddler (pulling up memories of what I remember doing while in diapers as a kid.) I will avoid bringing them up in conversations with you at all times.
So I am just curious as to what you like doing as an ABDL. When I am not messy, I like to hang out in the house in either just my diaper or a t-shirt and a diaper as I watch TV, brows the net, work on my rough instrumental tracks, etc. My favorite thing to so is to take two large cylinders, wrap towels around them, and lay them parallel to each other on the sofa. I will then sit atop them like a toddler on his parent's lap and reminisce of all the times I sat on Mom's lap or the laps of my brothers, sister, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. It makes me feel cozy inside and gives me a sense of total innocence.

Happy to answer you questions 🥰. But this feels like it would be better suited to a DM, I would want the OP to create a thread and then it get instantly derailed 🤣. So I will respond there ☺️.

AsherDearing said:
Happy to answer you questions 🥰. But this feels like it would be better suited to a DM, I would want the OP to create a thread and then it get instantly derailed 🤣. So I will respond there ☺️.

Nevermind, you are the OP 🤣.

People have made there own walkers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231018-113056~2.png
    Screenshot_20231018-113056~2.png
    459.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Love
Reactions: Littlebabymikey and AsherDearing
google "gait trainer" ? mod one of those to fit your vision?

Last edited:
Back