adult baby spa in new hampshire?

diaperdoodproton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Its all over the social media that there is a new adult baby spa in new hampshire that is started by a medical doctor. Has anyone visited?

Reactions: PrincessPlaypen
I'm still waiting for a response on whether or not diaper changes are offered but I'm not holding out hope.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, DiaperSpa and diaperdoodproton
There are already two other threads about this.

TheGrimmRetails said:
I'm still waiting for a response on whether or not diaper changes are offered but I'm not holding out hope.
Wet diaper changes are included, up to 2 changes per 2 hour visit. There is a $50 disposal fee for messy diapers.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, PamperedBabyBear, DiaperedG and 4 others
DiaperSpa said:
Wet diaper changes are included, up to 2 changes per 2 hour visit. There is a $50 disposal fee for messy diapers.
Thank you for replying. It certainly makes me more interested.

Reactions: DiaperSpa
Thank you very much for listening. Your compassion and kindness are appreciated.

Reactions: PrincessPlaypen, PamperedBabyBear, denimchicken and 3 others
TheGrimmRetails said:

BabyDenise said:
There are already two other threads about this.

thank you so much!

DiaperSpa said:
Thank you very much for listening. Your compassion and kindness are appreciated.
You have a big fan base!!! Just focus on what you believe in. Alot of diaper companies have supported ABDL and have taken off on the economics and need of the clientbase. Look at Northshore Care Supply, from what i understand the ceo Adam has understood the market need for ABDL and Incontinence and I think his company is the number one force in the market.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
Diaperspa...I can't book bnb on your site. How do I book?

DiaperSpa said:
So amazing!

Reactions: Dry247
Back