Acquaintance is having a dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won’t go into detail, but I wore diapers for about a month before I told my mother. She didn’t understand and was a bit upset at first, but now we’ve reached the point where if I want to continue, then I just have to make sure to dispose of them properly.

I am still very conscious to wear them often around others though, especially in public.

ZetaSonic said:
He doesn’t know if he should tell his parents and he’s afraid of them saying no to him getting diapers. I told him to tell them the truth (which I did the opposite of and kept it hidden) so his parents won’t think he’s doing something immoral. He’s worried about this and doesn’t know what to in the event of a negative.
seriously, bringing parents into this is a big no, no. I know for a fact there's high chance of them saying no, because often parents do not understand it

MiloTheKitten said:
seriously, bringing parents into this is a big no, no. I know for a fact there's high chance of them saying no, because often parents do not understand it
It is much rarer for the to say No....My parents are SUPER religious and they're fine with me wearing, The key is HOW you tell them, dashing their worries with a detailed explanation. I am the living proof of the opposite, When you live with your folks it's worse to keep this kind of secret from them.

Reactions: Lyric
MakABDL said:
It is much rarer for the to say No....My parents are SUPER religious and they're fine with me wearing, The key is HOW you tell them, dashing their worries with a detailed explanation. I am the living proof of the opposite, When you live with your folks it's worse to keep this kind of secret from them.
mine won't even accept it, last time they found my stash in my teens they said "you're not 12 anymore, you don't wet the bed now" and yeah it used to be a crux of arguments. I think 90% of parents will say no

MiloTheKitten said:
mine won't even accept it, last time they found my stash in my teens they said "you're not 12 anymore, you don't wet the bed now" and yeah it used to be a crux of arguments. I think 90% of parents will say no
This is why a letter, No chance of being interrupted and you can tell them Everything all at once. Vocally there's always a chance of someone quickly talking over you and not letting YOU get a word in edge wise when they should be the ones listening.

With the OP's Friend we don't know the full situation which is Why I gave my suggestion, but Not everyone is going to say 'No'

MakABDL said:
This is why a letter, No chance of being interrupted and you can tell them Everything all at once. Vocally there's always a chance of someone quickly talking over you and not letting YOU get a word in edge wise when they should be the ones listening.

With the OP's Friend we don't know the full situation which is Why I gave my suggestion, but Not everyone is going to say
truest me a letter is one of the things I tried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back