Accidentally Exposing Yourself in Public

Have you accidentally exposed yourself in public?

• Yes I have.

Votes: 44 37.3%
  • I think I did.

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • No I didn't.

Votes: 45 38.1%

• Total voters
doublepadded said:
I feel like this was posted as a discussion topic, but I'm revitalizing it and giving it a new chance for discussion.

Has anyone accidentally exposed themselves in public? What happened? Did anyone say anything about it?

Let me recount my exchange with an Uber Eats delivery person. I was living in this Airbnb house with a close friend of mine during one of our month-long vacations to explore our city a little bit more. I thought that my friend left to go grab us dinner, so when the doorbell rang I expected it to be my friend with our dinner. It turns out that my friend had ordered an Uber Eats while my friend was out of the house enjoying the sunset.

The exchange was a little bit awkward, my shirt was slightly tucked into my wet diaper and it was fully showing to the delivery driver when I went to bring in the food. Needless to say, the silence between our conversation was killing me. I fully expected my friend to be the one who was at the door, and now I was a little humiliated that I had accidently exposed myself in public. Why did I answer the door bottomless? Well... unfortunately, everything was in the wash already so, no extra pants or shirts to wear for a bit.
I've been in that situation my career/living partner was in pain or something on the toilet so in full little attire so nappy, onesie, safari leggings and tykables shortalls....

Well..... I run downstairs to see if she's alright to which she was so I run into the kitchen to get a drink and oh shit her brother was just stood there 🤣
I just pretended it was like any other day "hey how are you doing today" 🤣 had a little conversation then I bolted upstairs pretending it never happened.

Anyway one thing I'll say is that I'm slowly beginning to not care I have nappies peeking out my jeans quite a lot and I honestly couldn't care less I mean seriously is someone honestly going to question it? 2 years later I'm still waiting and not one person had mentioned it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
I actually almost did accidently expose myself with a big thick diaper on! It was quite recently too! There was a snow storm this winter and finally all my kids and friends wanted to go sledding. So we all suited up for sledding ...heavy coats , snowpants, gloves and hats....etc....So I decided to diaper up underneath so I didnt have to worry about finding bathrooms at the park in Winter. These younger kids could hold it a lot longer than I could being older . Plus the bulky diaper would be hidden under the thick bulky snow pants. The snow pants I had though didnt have straps to hold them up over my shoulders. So we were climbing the hills and walking and then suddenly the snowpants were starting to fall down! So I had to act quick and kind of hold them up as I was walking . It was so difficult to hold them up. If they fell everyone wouldve seen my big bulky diaper. There were tons of people around too! So I sort of had to stay on the sidelines and watch everyone else sled. I told my kids My knee was bothering me and I couldnt sled this time. The trouble was the snowpants were too big and loose on me.

I have been wearing diapers well over 30 years. It is for certain someone has seen it. I do not try to show it.. I do the best I can to hide it but if someone should see it I am not going to give a damn what they think. If they was in my shoes they would be in a diaper too.

I became exposed to one person. Involuntarily to both.

I sometimes go out in very early morning, 2-5am, so I can enjoy the thrill of an engorged noisy diaper outside. It'd be more thrilling in actual public, around people, but obviously no.

On these walks, I'm not 'going anywhere', but rather roaming around. And apparently this nuance is detectable. A patrolling police officer stopped me, and asked for ID and where I was going. I said I was just out for a walk. He was suspicious. Patted me down. I thought I'd play it cool, as an IC would in this situation, and the officer will be respectful.

There was a weak smell, but not strong enough to notice all on its own.

When his hands reached my hips and felt the diaper, he froze. Like a sudden freeze. What he was feeling now connected with the smell. He understood what he was touching. He stood there frozen with his hands on my hips for a second. Without saying a word, he removed his hands, stood up, gave me back my ID, and drove away.

For two days my heart wss trying to rip out of my chest.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, Diapersntights and TigerDL
HugeBulge said:

I sometimes go out in very early morning, 2-5am, so I can enjoy the thrill of an engorged noisy diaper outside. It'd be more thrilling in actual public, around people, but obviously no.

On these walks, I'm not 'going anywhere', but rather roaming around. And apparently this nuance is detectable. A patrolling police officer stopped me, and asked for ID and where I was going. I said I was just out for a walk. He was suspicious. Patted me down. I thought I'd play it cool, as an IC would in this situation, and the officer will be respectful.

When his hands reached my hips and felt the diaper, he froze. Like a sudden freeze. What he was feeling now connected with the smell. He understood what he was touching. He stood there frozen with his hands on my hips for a second. Without saying a word, he removed his hands, stood up, gave me back my ID, and drove away.

For two days my heart wss trying to rip out of my chest.
How to get away with crime 101 scare the officer with a diaper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, TigerDL, artemisenterri and 1 other person
LittleRascal said:
How to get away with crime 101 scare the officer with a diaper 🤣
you gotta, ahem, uhhhh, prepare it beforehand

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, TigerDL and artemisenterri
I have worn yoga pants over my diaper, so in that sense, sure

Haven't been caught, but have gone out late at night with a very short skater dress covering my nappy and tights., so had anyone seen me they could well have seen it. The fear then is of course drunks walking home late who might be less likely to notice, but more likely to say something if they did notice, so Friday and Saturday nights are the nights to avoid. The other group of people who might notice are young kids - yet to learn what you do and don't say - they're also on the same eye level as a nappied adult butt and even more likely to notice if you're ahead of them walking up a hill - can just hear the questions "mummy, why is that grown up wearing a nappy?" being asked!

Diapersntights said:
have gone out late at night with a very short skater dress covering my nappy and tights., so had anyone seen me they could well have seen it.
Oh the thrill!!

Last edited:
TexHagrid said:
I feel like the title here needs some work. Exposing your diaper is an embarrassment, sure. But exposing yourself … well, that’s a criminal offense.
fair fair... thanks for pointing that out

Last edited:
Diapersntights said:
Haven't been caught, but have gone out late at night with a very short skater dress covering my nappy and tights., so had anyone seen me they could well have seen it. The fear then is of course drunks walking home late who might be less likely to notice, but more likely to say something if they did notice, so Friday and Saturday nights are the nights to avoid. The other group of people who might notice are young kids - yet to learn what you do and don't say - they're also on the same eye level as a nappied adult butt and even more likely to notice if you're ahead of them walking up a hill - can just hear the questions "mummy, why is that grown up wearing a nappy?" being asked!
I mean in all fairness what do you expect.

BigKid25 said:
Ehh... public is a pretty broad term. I'm assuming you mean to strangers away from your home.

In that case, twice I've had close calls but nothing for sure. Could've had more instances but they don't come to mind unless we count with friends and family.

Once I wet a goodnite in college and leaked on a chair. Not enough to make a puddle, but enough to put a spot in my shorts. Very embarrassing. I was able to dry out the spot, but I know I smelled like pee.

The most recent was going through airport security yesterday, also wearing goodnites. The scanner detected an unusual object or something near the groin area. The TSA agent was quiet, but sort of aggressive about checking me. I told him to go ahead and check me right there. I had nothing illegal, and i was buzzed up enough to really not care about being around people I'd never see again in my life. He felt around my legs area and touched the edges of my pull up enough to notice the squishiness. He must've recognized it because he was pretty tactful and let me go afterwards. Never directly grabbed any of my groin or butt area, but definitely felt some padding there. I honestly laughed it off and bounced out.
Fly the friendly skies! Haha

HugeBulge said:

For two days my heart was trying to rip out of my chest.
I got held at gun point by the cops and was patted down in my diaper. I had on sweat pants. She felt the edges and herd the plastic and kinds stopped. She reached under my crotch and got a good hand full. That's as far as she went. I am glad because my neighbor was with me and he did not know about my diapers. She played it off cool. Other than pointing a gun at us because someone called and told them I had a gun.. Well it is Oklahoma and even pre open rules but I had a permit. I tell you a bit more about in a PM. But once she realized it was a diaper she just stopped.

In all the years I have been wearing diapers, the probability exists that I accidently had my diaper showing or the expanded/swollen wet diaper noticed, but nothing has ever been said.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperman95
Frungie said:
In all the years I have been wearing diapers, the probability exists that I accidently had my diaper showing or the expanded/swollen wet diaper noticed, but nothing has ever been said.
I guess someone must have noticed my nappies but no one has ever commented. Apart from airport security

Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperman95
Back