Accident camping 😥

Ghg789987

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Went out camping on lake pleasant in AZ with the boat and some friends. Stayed way out in the middle of nowhere. I slept on a small inflatable mattress. We had a bit to drink that night, and I woke up to that familiar wet feeling. I wasn't wearing protection, of course. I sat up and saw one of my friends sitting by the fire pit. There was no hiding it, so I joked about it and straight up said what happened. Changed my shorts. Ended up having to throw out the mattress, super embarrassing. It's like the 10th time this year I've wet the bed. It's not super frequent, but it happens more than it should 🤦‍♂️ . When I'm home I wear, but would never dare to in front of my friends.

Reactions: Diprs2, (deleted member) and (deleted member)
JoeRelax said:
I would have to wear, whether they like it or not. I am not going to let that stop me from having a good time.😃
I still had a good time except fot the ticket we got. I guess we camped in a restricted area. There was a cop on the way out, had like 6 other vehicles stopped. Had to wait there for 2 hours. I could never wear in front of them, maybe if it was something super discreet. Just finished a huge remodel that brought us in a good chunk of money. Going to Key West to celebrate for a week. Hopefully I don't have any accidents 🤞

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2 and (deleted member)
JoeRelax said:
Oh man, was it a state ranger? or federal ranger, One can no longer camp out freely in the U.S anymore.😑
For real! It was a state trooper. I wasn't even driving, I had no say in the matter. I plead not guilty on the phone yesterday. I thought it was just some dumb park ticket. But no, there's a possibility of 4 months in jail and a 750$ fine. So I'm going to fight that shit. Made my mind up about moving out of AZ and to Key West right there. I even paid to get into the park!

JoeRelax said:
Try using something slim like a Abena pull up
I'll have to try them out! Haven't had much luck with pullups leaking in the past, thank you!

JoeRelax said:
this happened in AZ???
Yeah, ive loved this state for 8 years, originally from upstate NY. Came here to study aerospace engineering, ended up starting my own remodel business after covid.

Reactions: Diprs2, LittleBabyJake and (deleted member)
JoeRelax said:
Cool, I remember many,many years ago driving through AZ, near Tucson and my radar detector started screamin like crazy and up ahead was a State trooper hidden in the center median behind some Mesquite trees, hehehe, I detected his radar gun wayy before he could see me about two miles before.😆😆😆
I used to have a nice radar detector myself! One time I was driving home from college, wanted to see how fast I could get my shitty 2010 corolla to go. Was at 115 when my radar detector started screaming at me. There was a cop coming the other direction on the highway. He turned around. Met me at the next stoplight, turned on his lights and the turned left, lucky af. A year ago had the 2018 Porsche 911 on the 17. Was going 98 in a 65. Got pulled over, apologized, and was let off with a warning!

It's nice right now though, taking a week off from working, so I'm wearing 24/7 for the first time in a long while. Been too busy to wear for the past few months. Locked my bathroom door, feels so good to wear again!

Reactions: Diprs2
I lived there for 23 years in paradise valley.

I just went camping with friends. I slept on one end of a small pop up camper with my friend sleeping at the other end. Before we went camping I put on a Rearz Safari and then took it off. I had that in my backpack and when darkness came, I went to change clothes and I slid the Safari back up on me like underwear. I wore khaki shorts and a belt with a t-shirt to bed. I did not wet during my sleep, but when I woke up the next morning in daylight, I was happy I didn't have to walk all the way to the bathrooms to relieve myself. Later during breakfast I climbed into the back of my van and removed the diaper by sliding it back off. Just sharing info as a person who does wear while camping with friends. :)

messydiaper said:
I just went camping with friends. I slept on one end of a small pop up camper with my friend sleeping at the other end. Before we went camping I put on a Rearz Safari and then took it off. I had that in my backpack and when darkness came, I went to change clothes and I slid the Safari back up on me like underwear. I wore khaki shorts and a belt with a t-shirt to bed. I did not wet during my sleep, but when I woke up the next morning in daylight, I was happy I didn't have to walk all the way to the bathrooms to relieve myself. Later during breakfast I climbed into the back of my van and removed the diaper by sliding it back off. Just sharing info as a person who does wear while camping with friends. :)
Stealth! (y)1654781014433.png

I once had to put on a Megamax in an outhouse facing the lake with no front door (like picture but without a door). Boaters would have been able to watch. But thankfully, there were not many on the water at 6:30 am.

Reactions: Diprs2 and messydiaper
I used the hook and loop diapers camping while sleeping. I just apply under towel or in my bed area. Woke up in a hammock bed once with a air mattress and was laying in a puddle of pee because there was no where else for it to go. Next trip I will wear NorthShore heavy duty pullups during the day and try my best to avoid accidents when possible. Pullups are easier to conceal, but do a much worse job at keeping things contained.

Ghg789987 said:
Went out camping on lake pleasant in AZ with the boat and some friends. Stayed way out in the middle of nowhere. I slept on a small inflatable mattress. We had a bit to drink that night, and I woke up to that familiar wet feeling...It's like the 10th time this year I've wet the bed."
10 times in five or six months is no big deal. It would be more of an issue if it was 10 times in a month. Sounds like the accident might be related to the 'bit to drink' thing. When I was a young guy and got out of the nightly wetting phase it was the bit to drink that always seemed to result in a wet bed for me. So I learned to wear protection after I was drinking and I always kept protection on the mattress after wrecking one.

Back