Albertapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Does anyone have an accepting partner that gets involved or lets you be what you want? Tell me your story. I am very lucky myself. I consider myself a DL more than AB but lately my girl has been insisting I be more little lately. At first it’s been a little weird and yes I used to unfortunately get very turned on when she’s diapered me or changed me, but I have been more and more into the correct headspace where I stay little when I get changed. She’s been wanting me to wear diapers more, said I have a huge collection and that I should be using them instead. Today she brought me a bottle of milk to drink instead of a cup and i think I actually enjoy it. One of my favourite aspects is I get to suck on her boobs, as she’s trying to get milk to come back. I think she enjoys it to, and it’s starting to work well. I think my favourite part is laying on her lap while she watches tv and I suck on her boobie and while doing that I pee my diaper. I feel so innocent and right I just can’t explain it. Yes I have been holding the cinch/reflex back or really trying hard and it’s been better to control. Don’t know how long I’ll do that as I know of the consequences but I guess I’m buying into diapers more. I got snap shirts now too she says they are to keep my diaper on better when it’s starting to sag, she doesn’t change after one pee she keeps me in the diaper for a couple wets. I do also like getting changed, she’s really good…wipes me, uses baby powder or creams or lotion. Like I literally feel like a child in a diaper. Think this ABDL thing is really going to stay. What’s your story… 🐣

• Love
Reactions: TheDideeboy, Rezzu, TigerDL and 13 others
Im so happy for you not every one with a partner gets treated the way you do you are very lucky. Im single and wish i had a partnerthat would be as understanding and excepting as yours.... have fun and enjoy what you have xxx

Reactions: ianwee and BBBen
I’ve told this story many times, so apologies for the repetition.

My GF knew about my interests before we met.
I joined an online dating site and in my profile I explained my ABDL side so that females knew before they replied.
I received quite a few who were interested in getting to know me and all praised my honesty.
My GF sent her phone number in her first message and we went from there.

We’ve been together now around 8 years.

In the early part of our relationship she was getting involved as caretaker/Mummy a few times a week. Taking care of all my changes and other bits.
These days she doesn’t do it as often, which is sometimes frustrating , but our relationship now has other things that we share and even if I have to take care of my nappying she doesn’t mind me wandering about padded up and on show.

What would happen if she stopped joining in all together or got annoyed at me wearing and wetting?
Well we wouldn’t be together, I’m at an age now where life is too short to be unhappy and I’d rather be myself and alone

Reactions: TheDideeboy, Zefrield, ianwee and 6 others
Albertapampers said:
Does anyone have an accepting partner that gets involved or lets you be what you want? Tell me your story. I am very lucky myself. I consider myself a DL more than AB but lately my girl has been insisting I be more little lately. At first it’s been a little weird and yes I used to unfortunately get very turned on when she’s diapered me or changed me, but I have been more and more into the correct headspace where I stay little when I get changed. She’s been wanting me to wear diapers more, said I have a huge collection and that I should be using them instead. Today she brought me a bottle of milk to drink instead of a cup and i think I actually enjoy it. One of my favourite aspects is I get to suck on her boobs, as she’s trying to get milk to come back. I think she enjoys it to, and it’s starting to work well. I think my favourite part is laying on her lap while she watches tv and I suck on her boobie and while doing that I pee my diaper. I feel so innocent and right I just can’t explain it. Yes I have been holding the cinch/reflex back or really trying hard and it’s been better to control. Don’t know how long I’ll do that as I know of the consequences but I guess I’m buying into diapers more. I got snap shirts now too she says they are to keep my diaper on better when it’s starting to sag, she doesn’t change after one pee she keeps me in the diaper for a couple wets. I do also like getting changed, she’s really good…wipes me, uses baby powder or creams or lotion. Like I literally feel like a child in a diaper. Think this ABDL thing is really going to stay. What’s your story… 🐣
Sounds so cool. My wife knows I like to wear nappies but want absolutely nothing to do with it, which is really fine by me, I like my own space when I’m wearing a nappy. Good to read your post, hope you both keep up the good work 😁👍🏻

Reactions: Albertapampers, ianwee, geka and 4 others
sounds great and happy to read that the two of you are exploring the possibilities together. keep an open mind for there are many possibilities of where all this will take the two of you. you never know what you might enjoy if you aren't open to trying. i believe everyone has an AB/little side and your girl is triggering that side of you which is allowing you the freedom to explore how much of a little side you have. (very cool) Having a relationship with this being part of it (mommy and little) i see as creating a deep bond between the two of you. you are at such easy you can be at your most vulnerable and feel safe with her that is amazing.
my wife/life partner and i have a mommy and little relationship. it a major part but just a part of the whole that makes us life partners. i knew i had an AB side to me just how strong that is i didn't full discover and embrace until my wife started bringing that out in me. she accepted and encouraged this far more than i think i would have on my own. we are our worse enemies so it can take that other person's gentle push to overcome. I like to say i am a lot to deal with and overwhelming and my wife's reply is i went into all this with eye wife open. It is a blessing meeting someone special. I hope the two of you have many great experiences ahead.

Reactions: ianwee and DLBIG
I'm bi, and have a friend with benefits. He's married too, and we get together regularly for guy time. I confided in him this past spring, and he has jumped in with both feet. Before we meet he emails me to tell me what kind of diaper to wear, and to bring a diaper(s) for him too.

It's been quite amazing to get to have diaper play I only fantasized about for years....especially with someone totally into it.

• Love
Reactions: PearlandDL, TigerDL, ianwee and 2 others
I have a very accepting partner and it's fuckin wonderful. Ever since I told her about wanting to wear some diapers from time to time she has been very accepting of it. Even nudged me in the direction of getting some onesies. So I did and thoroughly enjoyed it. Since then I have gotten a couple of footed pajamas and pacifiers. She has tried it out herself about three or four times and it just was not her thing. But she would gladly put one on if I wanted her to so we can have a little intimate time. She will diaper me but I don't feel like I want her to do that all the time. She is my wife not my mommy. I do enjoy the babyish printed diapers and the footed PJs with a pacifier but I do not consider myself an AB. I don't really get into the age regression thing. She is pretty awesome and on the site with me. She has her on account and everything.

• Love
Reactions: ABDLlover, ianwee, Subtlerustle and 3 others
Forced said:
I’ve told this story many times, so apologies for the repetition.

My GF knew about my interests before we met.
I joined an online dating site and in my profile I explained my ABDL side so that females knew before they replied.
I received quite a few who were interested in getting to know me and all praised my honesty.
My GF sent her phone number in her first message and we went from there.

We’ve been together now around 8 years.

In the early part of our relationship she was getting involved as caretaker/Mummy a few times a week. Taking care of all my changes and other bits.
These days she doesn’t do it as often, which is sometimes frustrating , but our relationship now has other things that we share and even if I have to take care of my nappying she doesn’t mind me wandering about padded up and on show.

What would happen if she stopped joining in all together or got annoyed at me wearing and wetting?
Well we wouldn’t be together, I’m at an age now where life is too short to be unhappy and I’d rather be myself and alone
Hey, would you mind if I DM you, I have some questions about how you put it in your dating profile?

Reactions: Forced
FactorianUnknown said:
Hey, would you mind if I DM you, I have some questions about how you put it in your dating profile?

Please feel free

I too have discussed my situation ubefore but I will share again.

My wife of 28 years knows all about my diapers, boosters, pacis, onesies, and pajamas. I have probably a dozen bags of diapers and four or five bags of various boosters in our shared closet. I have close to 60 loose diapers and dozens of boosters in various chests and dressers in our room. My nightstand drawers are full of pacifiers, clips, baby powder, and lotion. I have extra lotion and powder under my bathroom sink and a half dozen or so packs of Pampers wipes in the cabinet above our toilet. I probably have close to 60 bags of diapers in storage in other areas of the house (when there’s a sale, I stock up!).

I am diapered almost every night in bed right next to her. Even on vacations. Now, she isn’t into it like I am. She knows how much I love it so she is a willing supporter and enabler but she does not wear. She’s bought me sippy cups and I routinely put diaper disposal bags, baby lotion, wipes, and powder on our grocery list. She washes my onesies and pjs and will fold them and put them away with my other pjs and clothes. Today we stayed in bed until after noon (negative wind chills call for extra snuggle time). I was diapered the entire time, she changed me, and we had some adult time with me in and out of diapers.

I am back in my boosted and double diapers under my dinosaur pajamas with a paci clipped to my shirt as I write this. My wife is next to me and she put a diaper, booster, and wipes on my nightstand to change me in the morning because we both have the day off tomorrow and plan on repeating our day today.

I do wish she was an ABDL like me so she really understood it. But I never take for granted what I have and I am always willing to discuss why I like it, what it does for me, and emphasize that this part of me is not her competition.

Reactions: ianwee, Subtlerustle, CptKirk and 2 others
My wife has no problems with me being in nappies. She suggested them when my incontinence started to become a problem. I was down and miserable at first but my wife who is very pragmatic and straight to the point told me in no uncertain terms to get over my self,wear nappies and get on with my life.

Reactions: Albertapampers, ianwee, Subtlerustle and 1 other person
My wife knows that I'm a DL, and she lets me buy diapers to enjoy them on my own time, as she isn't into it. I've only wore training pants in front of her, and she was cool with it. I just don't want to freak her out if she sees me wearing real diapers.

Reactions: ianwee, Lostdiapersboy and Subtlerustle
Wetshisbed said:
My wife has no problems with me being in nappies. She suggested them when my incontinence started to become a problem. I was down and miserable at first but my wife who is very pragmatic and straight to the point told me in no uncertain terms to get over my self,wear nappies and get on with my life.
It's a major adjustment. I know. Life is full of fucking surprises though, ain't it?

CptKirk

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Accepting wife as well. I have to give her credit as she is vanilla but knows the value of diapers to me and us. She has tried sexual interaction in small bights. She has worn multiple styles of plastic pants and even given a nice handjob after undoing the top tapes while I had on a vintage attends. She was great but It’s just not in her sexual dna for it to be sustainable. Kudos for stepping out of the vanilla dome for a taste though. In the end I see two levels of cooperation for SO’s. Full endorsement to enjoy without participation and Participation from a kind place even though they get nothing themselves from it. Let’s face it, we can’t help that we’re into this and they can’t help if they’re not.

Reactions: TigerDL, ianwee and TexasDiaperLover
My wife is starting to come around. I stupidly thought my desire for diapers would dissappear after I got married (I was a virgin before dating and getting married to my wife). When it came back strong a few years into marriage I started buying and using diapers here and there secretly. It wasnt until several months ago that I finally told her after almost 9 years of marriage. I would recommend anyone telling their significant other while dating and I regret not being honest about it from the beginning. I have now been able to wear and use diapers around her and on a few occasions even during our intimate time together and its been amazing. She still has moments of fear, worry or doubt, but we are working through those and trying to take things slow as we incorporate diapers openly into my life and ours.

Reactions: TigerDL, Subtlerustle and ianwee
Username3 said:
My wife is starting to come around. I stupidly thought my desire for diapers would dissappear after I got married (I was a virgin before dating and getting married to my wife). When it came back strong a few years into marriage I started buying and using diapers here and there secretly. It wasnt until several months ago that I finally told her after almost 9 years of marriage. I would recommend anyone telling their significant other while dating and I regret not being honest about it from the beginning. I have now been able to wear and use diapers around her and on a few occasions even during our intimate time together and its been amazing. She still has moments of fear, worry or doubt, but we are working through those and trying to take things slow as we incorporate diapers openly into my life and ours.
Username 3 like you I stupidly thought i was done with diapers when we got married. Turned out to be about 18 months but it’s worked out for us been married 36 years my wife is okay with me wearing diapers openly around her so it’s worked out for us

Reactions: TigerDL, Username3 and ianwee
Back