Abu Little Kings

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Am I the only one who thinks ABUs Lil Kings are great for making your Butt look better? As well as the patterns give off a more Babyish look as well.

• Haha
Reactions: littledreamers333, bigtoddler96 and Diaperon
I don't think they make my butt look big but will agree that they are the most infantile looking ABDL diaper on the market. This has been a long time coming and I feel that things are only gonna get better. I'm really looking forward to it.

Reactions: TigerDL, lilbabyjooce and JaysonTheRegressor
I wasn't thinking Butt looking big per say as just giving it a good shape so to speak. I do like the Lil kings very much as well as the alpha gatorz when both come in stock in my size I'm buying 1 pack of each :) they're very supportive too for use :)

I like the alpha gatorz better. I feel like Little kings has a lot of unutilized space while the alpha gatorz look more complete.

Swest001 said:
I like the alpha gatorz better. I feel like Little kings has a lot of unutilized space while the alpha gatorz look more complete.
I agree with that. More importantly I have a hard time finding the center for tapes on the kings for some reason. I just wish the Gatorz had the fade when wet line (I consider that a babyish feature that's missing). I know ABU has a restock coming this month, I would love to see some other updates since I know they're phasing out other products.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
I don't feel they make my butt look better but I do really like them 😁

Honey come here please?
Dose this diaper make my butt look big?
No.
No?
No. It makes your butt look better.

Back