abu changes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Anyone notice this or is it just me !?
you no longer can buy cases of 8packs, and now you can only buy 4packs , and it being much more in the end for getting 8packs vs 4
this is annoying cause i loved the big cases , Notihng more i hate then when a company shrinks sizing just to up the price sneekely, up the price but keep the quanity the same ? i have noticed this with other brands altering case counts

Last edited:
A business does this mostly to save money on shipments, shrink a package to get more in trucks mean more for shops to sell. It rarely about them being shadym its just a better business model to make profit and to make more jobs

guest said:
Anyone notice this or is it just me !?
you no longer can buy cases of 8packs, and now you can only buy 4packs , and it being much more in the end for getting 8packs vs 4
this is annoying cause i loved the big cases , Notihng more i hate then when a company shrinks sizing just to up the price sneekely, up the price but keep the quanity the same ? i have noticed this with other brands altering case counts
that is because they have issues with their system and they don't have a technition to fix it. basically what was happening Is that if you buy a case of 8 the system wouldn't flag the order correctly and it would fill out your order with packets from random diapers

mistysummers said:
A business does this mostly to save money on shipments, shrink a package to get more in trucks mean more for shops to sell. It rarely about them being shadym its just a better business model to make profit and to make more jobs
actually its an error in their system that they are unable to work around yet, it was in their status page

Fangs said:
actually its an error in their system that they are unable to work around yet, it was in their status page
Ah i misread the op,

From ABU.com:

The COVID-19 situation continues to evolve around the world and impact businesses in different ways. We are currently facing issues with material sourcing for manufacturing and thus we anticipate some stock shortages in the coming months. To try and mitigate this situation from having a longer term impact, we are temporarily suspending the sale of cases (80 diapers) in the USA, Canada and Australia.

Reactions: Deleted member 51008 and pampers4U
reval said:
From ABU.com:

The COVID-19 situation continues to evolve around the world and impact businesses in different ways. We are currently facing issues with material sourcing for manufacturing and thus we anticipate some stock shortages in the coming months. To try and mitigate this situation from having a longer term impact, we are temporarily suspending the sale of cases (80 diapers) in the USA, Canada and Australia.
just order double

Fangs said:
just order double
The price would likely be higher than having a single order, right?

Before we go to grab the pitch forks and torches here, lets keep in mind some simple things, when the simple, space, little paws line up came out in 2015 the price for a full case non scented was just a hair below $160.00 USD. Today, April 2020, nearly 5 years later the price for the same exact case of diaper is still just under $160.00 USD, so imo they're doing a fine job and if they anticipate a shortage coming and want to just allow 1/2 case orders, then it is what it is.

Reactions: TigerDL and DippyDawg
awh i dint see that status thanks for informing , i like buying in bulk and when i like a product i order all the time ,
it was not really about the cost! as i love their products , i kind of tought it might of been stock issues or low stock or due to this thats going on ,

Back