Abena M4 resurrection

bobbilly said:
Upon delivery box/s has no markings on them.
My box of L4 dry life

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 33
parcelboy2 said:
My box of L4 dry life

Mine was similar! I noticed the box/s were smaller for drylife Xplus... Do you think if you order multiple cases from Drylife they tape them all together.?I know dorset nursing supplies tape all their boxes together with markings clearly visible.. And they use the same courier -DPS...... It's a bastard to carry 3/4 tapes taped boxes in the house and up the stairs....

bobbilly said:
Mine was similar! I noticed the box/s were smaller for drylife Xplus... Do you think if you order multiple cases from Drylife they tape them all together.?I know dorset nursing supplies tape all their boxes together with markings clearly visible.. And they use the same courier -DPS...... It's a bastard to carry 3/4 tapes taped boxes in the house and up the stairs....
Only one box , it’s on it’s side , DPD

I mean DPD.... If you order from Dorset-nursing-supplies expect them not to be delivered discreetly... I do think Nappies r Us are brill with discreetness.

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
bobbilly said:
I mean DPD.... If you order from Dorset-nursing-supplies expect them not to be delivered discreetly... I do think Nappies r Us are brill with discreetness.
Yep NRU are great and I can get them delivered to work as well

Although 'The Incontinence shop ' and NRU are very good at discreet packaging....no marking etc... they forgot to add puppy repellents.
My inquisitive pup decides she wants the cardboard and starts ripping the bottom off the box displaying the contents!
Fortunately nobody delved any further into my personal shredders actions...

I've been wearing the new M4 nappies for days now and I'm convinced they are thicker..... I do have a pack and a half of the old M4 to compare.....so much better than sagging 'cloth'....

bambinod said:
thinking way back, I wonder if that's why diaperbuys.com had that BOGO awhile back?

Are you referring to the lack of quality in some of their runs? If so, I am betting that J&B Medical was wanting to reduce their overstock. The last ones I bought had tapes that would rip the plastic backing, making them useless.

Honeywell6180 said:
If so, I am betting that J&B Medical was wanting to reduce their overstock.

Does this mean the m4/L4 that Drylife are packaging won't be around for when they've got rid of the overstock?

Not sure....doubt it. If it was an overstock they would be in their original packaging. These have been processed and packaged in new designed dedicated packs.
Drylife has gone to the trouble of new pack design and name, not likely for a temporary product line.

I do wonder why they have kept the L4 marker and the medical print though, given “L4” means nothing in the Drylife line..:

I’d be happier with just white for future production runs...

PCS said:
I do wonder why they have kept the L4 marker and the medical print though, given “L4” means nothing in the Drylife line..:

I’d be happier with just white for future production runs...
I agree...

I'd prefer the M4 plastic plain....but in the choice between having M4's with the pattern or not having the nappies at all I'd stick with the patterned.

They obviously arent a special product line, they are just a batch of normal abena's in different packaging.

woolybobs said:
I'd prefer the M4 plastic plain....but in the choice between having M4's with the pattern or not having the nappies at all I'd stick with the patterned.

Definitely. I’m fine with them as they are too.
Still my all-time favourite and I’ll be buying more whatever print they have, as long as they fit and feel the same :)

Reactions: woolyDL
bobbilly said:
nappiesRus have seemed to stop selling them on their site.... Why is this?

My L4's arrived this morning and I can say they are awesome. They feel really good. I ended up ordering more direct from Drylife.

Do you think these nappies will only have a sort for sale life?

Edit.... nappiesRus seem to have a problem.. When you click Drylife from the drop down menu the Slip Xplus don't show but when you click on the dry life logo on the first page of nappiesRus they show.

Edit - Drylife and nappiesRus are the same company. I just rang Drylife to cancel order. I asked them if they are connected and the lady said they are. I canclled the order because nappiesRus give you points for money off their products when you spend a certain amount.

These L4's are brill!!
Well that is a revelation (DryLife and NRU are linked), because DryLife packaging very strongly resembles the packaging of iD-Experts ...and I'm really sure iD are v. vanilla!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I think we all need to be grateful we have the footing we do (and properly Incon' folk as well ...who liked what they liked?) ...a brand kinda took over another like a cuckcoo or something!
But something like this maybe wouldn't have happened a decade and a half ago.
-
WE
PP (and more)

bobbilly said:
Well they DO know exactly who they're delivering to!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
WE
PP (and more)

Back